InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Right, but won't you have to bring it in before it gets dark? And just so I am clearly following your thinking, are you thinking of using the bike shed in September, or are you going to flip her now and use the bike shed until she is done while the other s do the summer thing?
Door #2! I'll be using the shed in September for the Sour G and the Gold Leaf and the AK if I don't flip it early, or an AK clone if I do. If I flip the AK early it would go into the bike shed from after I get home from work until 12 hours later. It would probably be in the bike shed from 8:30pm-8:30am. My wife moves the plants in the shed under the MarsHydro 300 around 4:30pm every day but it's currently off from 5pm-9pm (to get to 20/4), so I would need to change the timer so the AK would get as much light as possible, like off from 8:30pm-12:30am. I would then take the AK out of the shed and move it to the bike shed. Cold would be the only issue in there, so now definitely woudn't be a good time :).

So no wonder you're jonesin', this must be like slow motion for you. I get it now.
I have an AK-47 auto in a peat puck now (not confident in that bean) but I may drop another strain when my Gorilla order arrives. I got plenty of indica in jars now (Blueberry) even after I start making my dad's capsules, it's the sativa my wife is burning through!
I just gotta get more indica beans.
Start sending emails again!

Looking good in the tent Shed. Hardly could recognize some of your girls. Green and lush in the garden

Thanks Derby! I wish the garden would warm up again :).

Door #2! I'll be using the shed in September for the Sour G and the Gold Leaf and the AK if I don't flip it early, or an AK clone if I do. If I flip the AK early it would go into the bike shed from after I get home from work until 12 hours later. It would probably be in the bike shed from 8:30pm-8:30am. My wife moves the plants in the shed under the MarsHydro 300 around 4:30pm every day but it's currently off from 5pm-9pm (to get to 20/4), so I would need to change the timer so the AK would get as much light as possible, like off from 8:30pm-12:30am. I would then take the AK out of the shed and move it to the bike shed. Cold would be the only issue in there, so now definitely woudn't be a good time :).

I have an AK-47 auto in a peat puck now (not confident in that bean) but I may drop another strain when my Gorilla order arrives. I got plenty of indica in jars now (Blueberry) even after I start making my dad's capsules, it's the sativa my wife is burning through!

Start sending emails again!

Thanks Derby! I wish the garden would warm up again :).
Give it time. Next thing we'll be fighting heat again.

Honda everything is better. I own Honda everything except cars and Harley’s but I sold my bike so yea.
ya accept the 15 ex Canadian models anyways are shit for their dinky ass batteries. no good for our winters and made in my area i live sad. idiots.

Rooster, you went full retard. You never go full retard!
hey thanks for answering my questions about ppfd on my fusion boards bud.:passitleft:

@InTheShed - I think that shed jr you posted (the one with the picture of the mini shed) would be perfect for you.

I gotta say, do I recall you writing something last year about NEVER becoming an indoor grower? hmmm must be my broken brain, cause this would be considered an "indoor" grow. :ciao: hahahahaha

@InTheShed - I think that shed jr you posted (the one with the picture of the mini shed) would be perfect for you.
I already own that shed. It's got 3 bikes in it (maybe 4 over the summer when my daughter gets home from college if she brings it with her)!

I gotta say, do I recall you writing something last year about NEVER becoming an indoor grower? hmmm must be my broken brain, cause this would be considered an "indoor" grow. :ciao: hahahahaha
I don't consider this an indoor grow. My main light source is the sun, but it is winter. I have supplemented the sun with indoor lights going all the way back to the first few weeks of my very first grow. My goal is to keep my electric bill down and the carbon footprint for growing as small as I can. The Mars 300 draws less wattage than the CFLs and T8 did.

So many different styles of growing! Your use of sunlight in an indoor/outdoor grow would be my preference. A big climate controlled greenhouse constructed with Black-Out Smartglass would be my ideal. Anyone have an extra $40,000 they don't need?

I'd like to see you wait. The longer veg time is going to give you a potent end product. Plus she looks really strong and able to handle whatever the next few months throw her way.

I have to agree with your wife, the go get em' effect of Sativas is my bag. My days are way too busy to be couch locked. I do have those around for night time though. Don't we all now? I'm glad we have a choice.

Back
Top Bottom