InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I'm starting to babble.
Dribble?
I'm a Kraft Mayo guy now. I don't typically read ingredient lists (probably should). But I know when I open a jar of Kraft's it's full of mayonnaise! :laughtwo:
Yum! Whichever brand your prefer! :high-five:
And Boo's got 8 sprouts all in the same conditions as each other, with one like this. Seems like just some anomaly.
Sometimes I can be a jinx...:eek:
it doesn't pull oxygen down from the top into the substrate
I can actually hear the plant pulling the oxygen down when watering from the top - always (lately :cheesygrinsmiley:).
I will pretend the spots don't exist and let that leggy thing go about its business. :slide:
Me too! :high-five:

The little ones look happy and erect healthy!
I hope that box doesn't blow over and de-cup all 3 of the summer ladies... :oops:
I'd sit a brick in there with them just to be safe....
^This

For the Thursday update I thought I'd get pics of all the rooted plants. Tomorrow is my second vaccine and I don't know how I'll be feeling afterward, so I thought I'd get it all done in one fell swoop!

Starting with the youngest, here are the Summer grow plants on day 9/10:

I can't remember having a plant with as much space between the soil and the cotyledons as the Jack Herer!

SaugaView®:

The JH second set of leaves is coming in normally, so it looks like doing nothing was indeed the best course.

Moving on to the Spring grow, here is what the tent looks like in the morning:

I had no idea that the Candida in the middle would still be around this long (while I wait for the STS fixings), so it's getting a bit crowded in there.

There's a bit more room outside, so here they are individually. The Tin Can Kush on day 76:

Red Dragon, day 76:

Seed Candida, day 74 (that's a 2 gallon pot):

And finally, the three older Candida clones:

The mother is the one in the cloth pot, one of the other two will be treated with STS for pollen, and the third will be a pollen recipient along with the new seed Candida.

That concludes the dime tour of my grow. I hope you enjoyed it and your week so far, and are looking forward to the weekend! Stay safe out there. :surf:

For the Thursday update I thought I'd get pics of all the rooted plants. Tomorrow is my second vaccine and I don't know how I'll be feeling afterward, so I thought I'd get it all done in one fell swoop!

I can't remember having a plant with as much space between the soil and the cotyledons as the Jack Herer!

SaugaView®:

The JH second set of leaves is coming in normally, so it looks like doing nothing was indeed the best course.

I had no idea that the Candida in the middle would still be around this long (while I wait for the STS fixings), so it's getting a bit crowded in there.

There's a bit more room outside, so here they are individually. The Tin Can Kush on day 76:

Red Dragon, day 76:
View media item 1825016

The mother is the one in the cloth pot, one of the other two will be treated with STS for pollen, and the third will be a pollen recipient along with the new seed Candida.

That concludes the dime tour of my grow. I hope you enjoyed it and your week so far, and are looking forward to the weekend! Stay safe out there. :surf:
Good luck with STS Shed! Still not sure the CS is a win yet here. Painting every day still. Did you get an all mixed up one? Oooh that Red Dragon!

Good luck with your second vaccine tmo! I had more a reaction with the first than the second. My hubby did get some flu like symptoms for a day. The weird thing is is he felt like he had a fever, and he felt like he was burning up to the touch, but we took his temperature with two different thermometers and both times it was normal.
And...to keep it on topic, your plants are looking very nice. Glad the JH seemed to fix itself!

Plants are looking mighty verdant Shed. I'm really loving the sunshine pics. We get hit and miss weather right now, which makes the transition of certain seasons feel longer.

Good luck with the shot. I hope the side effects are non existent for you.

SaugaView®:

Red Dragon, day 76:

Love how they look. They look like they are good girls! I’m In. For sure! Are you more of an outdoor grower, or Indoor? I have an outdoor grow going on at the moment. If you guys are Interested, and want to come check It out, be free to do so. Here Is the link!

ChronicTrees 2021 Outdoor Grow: Random Strains

I always enjoy visitors! As for the weekend, hope you all enjoy It, aswell as the warm weather!

I'll be very interested!
Me too!
Good luck with your second vaccine tmo! I had more a reaction with the first than the second. My hubby did get some flu like symptoms for a day. The weird thing is is he felt like he had a fever, and he felt like he was burning up to the touch, but we took his temperature with two different thermometers and both times it was normal.
And...to keep it on topic, your plants are looking very nice. Glad the JH seemed to fix itself!
Thanks Tommy! I'll certainly update y'all when I see what condition my condition is in. :)

And it does look like the JH is on the path to leggy stardom!
Plants are looking mighty verdant Shed. I'm really loving the sunshine pics. We get hit and miss weather right now, which makes the transition of certain seasons feel longer.
Good luck with the shot. I hope the side effects are non existent for you.
Thank you MrS! We go back and forth from spring to summer here pretty quickly. 60 yesterday, 80 tomorrow...
Love how they look. They look like they are good girls! I’m In. For sure! Are you more of an outdoor grower, or Indoor? I have an outdoor grow going on at the moment. If you guys are Interested, and want to come check It out, be free to do so. Here Is the link!
I always enjoy visitors! As for the weekend, hope you all enjoy It, aswell as the warm weather!
Thanks CT, and :welcome: to my perpetual journal! I grow outdoors all year, and supplement the sun with indoor lighting at night (or on days of inclement weather). Which is to say that I move my plants outside every morning and inside every night.

Schlepping the plants in and out also means I can flip them whenever I want, and not just have regular sun-based single growing season. I try to run four grows a year if it times out right!

I've checked out your journal earlier but it's so loaded with purple tent pics (really hard on the eyes - as well as being impossible to gauge how your plants are doing) that I couldn't stay. Let me know when everything is in the sunshine and then I can check it out. :high-five:

Me too!

Thanks Tommy! I'll certainly update y'all when I see what condition my condition is in. :)

And it does look like the JH is on the path to leggy stardom!

Thank you MrS! We go back and forth from spring to summer here pretty quickly. 60 yesterday, 80 tomorrow...

Thanks CT, and :welcome: to my perpetual journal! I grow outdoors all year, and supplement the sun with indoor lighting at night (or on days of inclement weather). Which is to say that I move my plants outside every morning and inside every night.

Schlepping the plants in and out also means I can flip them whenever I want, and not just have regular sun-based single growing season. I try to run four grows a year if it times out right!

I've checked out your journal earlier but it's so loaded with purple tent pics (really hard on the eyes - as well as being impossible to gauge how your plants are doing) that I couldn't stay. Let me know when everything is in the sunshine and then I can check it out. :high-five:
This Is a new grow journal. Instead of being Indoors, I ended up making a new separate grow journal with new strains outdoors. So come check It out! I’m assured you’ll enjoy It! I’m In on this grow for sure!

Everything looks beautiful, Shed. Congrats on the second shot. I should have stayed home the day after my second, but I'm stubborn like that.

Back
Top Bottom