InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thanks fornia! I have so many unused vacation days that I figured why the heck not. It's supposed to be 80 and sunny tomorrow...good day to play hooky. :)

I hope it feels more like hooky than death warmed over. :D

Me too! And I hope that either my wife or I feel well enough to take care of the other one, since we get our shots at the same time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

We had ours at different times/days so we were good there. Just have some chicken noodle soup ready to go. :D

Just have some chicken noodle soup ready to go.
What a coincidence...my wife made a pot of chicken soup tonight just in case!
As always Shed your bushes are absolutely marvelous. And you and the Mrs have a happy vaccination day. I mostly slept mine away after #2.
Thanks Nev! I'm always up for a nap. :)
Looking good in the hood. I have run Jack Herer outdoors. Was a large plant. The nodes being spaced like that is because it wants to be a big girl. And it has some brazilian and mexican sativa genes lurking. They can get rather large hahaha. In love with your Red Dragons.
Thank you Kis! I'm looking forward to all the supercropping. :thumb:

What a coincidence...my wife made a pot of chicken soup tonight just in case!

She is a wise woman. You are a lucky man.

Chicken broth/soup is magic.

The good thing is the really bad yuckiness usually only lasts a day.

Good luck to you and the Mrs. on shot #2!
Hope the side effects are mild for you both-the feeling of being as immune as possible is a good one, sort of makes the side effects worth it...

I’m not going to be a lab rat for the vaccines, but I applaud those of you willing to do so. I’m a few days away from 64 and I’ve never gotten a shot for the seasonal flu. I have the Chuck Norris of immune systems. And make sure to sanitize my internals with copious amounts of Capt. Morgan every night.

I’m not going to be a lab rat for the vaccines, but I applaud those of you willing to do so. I’m a few days away from 64 and I’ve never gotten a shot for the seasonal flu. I have the Chuck Norris of immune systems. And make sure to sanitize my internals with copious amounts of Capt. Morgan every night.
Then please continue to be careful so you don't become dead or worse like the 500,000 chuck norris's that have already succumbed here in the usa alone. I value you!

Everything looks wunerful, Shed, especially when they get to bask in the sunlight. Glad the JH is done with her little attention-grabbing stunt. You should have a guessing game regarding her finishing height. I've already got my guess ready! :Rasta:

Seems that folks have all kinds of different reactions to these shots, especially the 2nd ones. When I got my second at 9am, I came home and could not stay awake.

BTW, a little over a year ago who'd a thought that these days we'd all be sending congrats to each other for getting some needles?

Strange times.

Which is to say that I move my plants outside every morning and inside every night.
Uh, I think you have admitted before that Mrs. Shed does much of the daily schlepping. Something about it being a condition she must meet in order to get any of the finished product. :laughtwo:

Hope things are going well for you and the Miss's , the plants look great as usual .. Hope you and Chris can get together on the seed making soon I know ur ready . :cool: And on a note about the legalization here is starting to look pretty darn good , there newest bill is to try and pass 12 grow at home and rect. smoking ,, The first thing they said was 2 million people can go just an hour away and get legally weed and take our money LOL Greed will win over :lot-o-toke:

Congratulations on getting that 2nd shot 'Shed! Funny thing with the chicken soup? Since the start of all this we've been keeping a bunch of homemade chicken soup in the freezer as a just in case.

Eight hours post shot: sore arm and feeling a bit worn down....might need to make it an early night. My wife is fast asleep!
She is a wise woman. You are a lucky man.
Chicken broth/soup is magic.
The good thing is the really bad yuckiness usually only lasts a day.
Thanks fornia, I am indeed a lucky man! And I look forward to all yuckiness being behind me. :)
Good luck to you and the Mrs. on shot #2! Hope the side effects are mild for you both-the feeling of being as immune as possible is a good one, sort of makes the side effects worth it...
Thank you Carcass. It's all part of the path to the new normal!
237,000,000 of your fellow Americans have gotten the vaccine...you are a lab rat no more! And if I were in a consumer-facing business such as yourself, I would think I owe it to my customers to get it done.
I hope the worst is a sore arm.
Me too!
Looking good.
Thanks BigD!
Very nice indeed.
Again!
Better use them before you lose them.
I know right? We used to be able to bank them...no more.
Everything looks wunerful, Shed, especially when they get to bask in the sunlight. Glad the JH is done with her little attention-grabbing stunt. You should have a guessing game regarding her finishing height. I've already got my guess ready!
Thanks Mr. Welk! Finishing height of the JH is determined by supercropping, so no guessing allowed. Remember, this is only an exhibition, not a competition. Please...no wagering.
When I got my second at 9am, I came home and could not stay awake.
I think mine is taking longer. As I type I'm feeling more and more of a need to lie down. And I don't usually bore myself!
Uh, I think you have admitted before that Mrs. Shed does much of the daily schlepping. Something about it being a condition she must meet in order to get any of the finished product.
100% true except when I do it on weekends or my son does it Tuesdays and Thursdays. We'll see if CT comes back for more information. ;)
Hope things are going well for you and the Miss's , the plants look great as usual .. Hope you and Chris can get together on the seed making soon I know ur ready . :cool: And on a note about the legalization here is starting to look pretty darn good , there newest bill is to try and pass 12 grow at home and rect. smoking ,, The first thing they said was 2 million people can go just an hour away and get legally weed and take our money LOL Greed will win over
Thanks sb! I'll give Chris a few days before I nag him again.

:goodluck: on the legalization front!
Congratulations on getting that 2nd shot 'Shed! Funny thing with the chicken soup? Since the start of all this we've been keeping a bunch of homemade chicken soup in the freezer as a just in case.
It's almost as good as my salve, which is also always in the fridge. :)

Dude you know they snuck a microchip in there somewhere. o_O I am joking. Took my 80 year old momma too get hers after 8 months on a waitlist. Ironically saw something on the local news about a vaccine rodeo in town so the whole vaccinate the elderly first was a fail. Never heard crap was just show up tomorrow on the news, Taking her back for the second shot next week.

Good morning, Shed.

Hope you and the Mrs. have no ill effects from the second shot. I had a headache and some nauseousness the day of but other than a sore arm, I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom