InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Highya ITS,

IO'm glad you're almost back to top notch again! Your ladies are looking great! Also, your summer girls are looking well. I'm sure with you back on your feet, you'll be able to rid your grow of those pesky insects! Glad you're back!! Happy Smokin'

Highya ITS,

IO'm glad you're almost back to top notch again! Your ladies are looking great! Also, your summer girls are looking well. I'm sure with you back on your feet, you'll be able to rid your grow of those pesky insects! Glad you're back!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! You used the word "back" three times in that post, so my aching back is obviously on your mind. :)

I'm sure a few more hours on the heating pad and another advil and I'll be good to go. Tomorrow the babies get a Dr Bronner's spray!

The spring duo and the summer quartet are looking pretty darn good, Shed-
and glad to see you're back to normal...or at least back to how you were before the shot ;) ...

I’m glad you came through the vaccination mostly unscathed and am sorry to hear that it knocked you back for a bit. Better the knock down than the knockout, right?
The girls (minus the one suspect) are looking good. That Jack Herer is already showing you her true colors! LOL. Better keep an eye on her or you’ll be raising the roof!
J/k, I know this isn’t your first rodeo. You’ve got this. :thumb:

For anyone looking, this morning's pics are here...
Thanks for the link, I missed it somehow. Not hard to do in your journal, lol. It moves so fast it’s a little easy fall behind.

Plants are looking awesome! And I love your little pipe cleaner stem holders.

Okay, let's get to a Monday update. Starting off the Spring Grow on day 80 (Tin Can Kush on the left, Red Dragon on the right);

I would have thinned these this weekend if I had the energy, but I'll do it next weekend and then flip on the 15th, figuring to be harvesting in mid-July as the summer grow begins to show pistils. The TCK is getting a bit bigger than I wanted but I'll thin the center a bit more than usual, which will allow me to supercrop inward during stretch.

Now on to the Summer grow closeups!

Sour G (reg) day 14:

Jack Herer (fem) from @Weed Seeds Express, day 14:

And Chiquita Banana (fem) from @Weed Seeds Express, day 13:

This one has some insect damage, but I sprayed them all with neem on Friday and have been inspecting and squishing what I find every morning. I don't want to dose them too often at this age.

The Sour G is getting water only on the GeoFlora top-dress, but I think it's a boy. Something about the bumps at the top nodes make me think that, but it's very early days and I could be wrong.
sex.JPG

It would be a shame if it is as it's my last seed of that and my wife is rather fond.

The CB and JH are getting the equivalent of 1.25g/gallon of MC (plus added silica).

I hope your weekends went well (as I catch up I will find out for sure) and that you all are happy, healthy, and wise.

:green_heart:
Everybody's clicking along well Shed, may the seed gods smile down upon the Sour G!

Okay, let's get to a Monday update. Starting off the Spring Grow on day 80 (Tin Can Kush on the left, Red Dragon on the right);

I would have thinned these this weekend if I had the energy, but I'll do it next weekend and then flip on the 15th, figuring to be harvesting in mid-July as the summer grow begins to show pistils. The TCK is getting a bit bigger than I wanted but I'll thin the center a bit more than usual, which will allow me to supercrop inward during stretch.

Now on to the Summer grow closeups!

Sour G (reg) day 14:

Jack Herer (fem) from @Weed Seeds Express, day 14:

And Chiquita Banana (fem) from @Weed Seeds Express, day 13:

This one has some insect damage, but I sprayed them all with neem on Friday and have been inspecting and squishing what I find every morning. I don't want to dose them too often at this age.

The Sour G is getting water only on the GeoFlora top-dress, but I think it's a boy. Something about the bumps at the top nodes make me think that, but it's very early days and I could be wrong.
sex.JPG

It would be a shame if it is as it's my last seed of that and my wife is rather fond.

The CB and JH are getting the equivalent of 1.25g/gallon of MC (plus added silica).

I hope your weekends went well (as I catch up I will find out for sure) and that you all are happy, healthy, and wise.

:green_heart:
It's always a pleasure to work with you Shed!

I'm sure a few more hours on the heating pad and another advil and I'll be good to go.
All those girls of yours look as though they made it through the vaccine just fine and may have just turned it up a bit. They’re looking absolutely marvelous.

Back is still in a bit of a state which made everything take longer this morning, so no pics. But quoting and replying take no bending so here goes...
Mine haven't changed since high school...I still suck at it
That's why we're all here to double check each other's work! :high-five:
I’m glad you came through the vaccination mostly unscathed and am sorry to hear that it knocked you back for a bit. Better the knock down than the knockout, right?
The girls (minus the one suspect) are looking good. That Jack Herer is already showing you her true colors! LOL. Better keep an eye on her or you’ll be raising the roof!
J/k, I know this isn’t your first rodeo. You’ve got this.
Thanks Rider! I will definitely be keeping an eye on the JH, and I have an advantage over most outside growers in that I can flip it anytime I want. And if it keeps growing the way it is, earlier will probably become necessary!
Looking good brother! Red Dragon and Sour G sounds delicious right now.
Thanks for checking in Kis! Sure hoping that Sour G is a female or I might see if Roost has any more beans tucked away...
Thanks for the link, I missed it somehow. Not hard to do in your journal, lol. It moves so fast it’s a little easy fall behind.
Plants are looking awesome! And I love your little pipe cleaner stem holders.
Thank you Tommy! Any time I orphan a pic post on the previous page I like to make sure folks can find it. :)
Everybody's clicking along well Shed, may the seed gods smile down upon the Sour G!
Thanks Otter...tell'em to get smiling! :cheesygrinsmiley:
It's always a pleasure to work with you Shed!
Always a pleasure to grow your genetics WSE! :thanks:
All those girls of yours look as though they made it through the vaccine just fine and may have just turned it up a bit. They’re looking absolutely marvelous.
Thanks Nev! Getting time to buy the new potting soil...once I can bend again. :rolleyes:
Good to hear your doing Better Shed , plants are shooting right along . Hope the weather is good to them this year !
Weather is good, thanks sb...it's June gloom that drives me crazy!
Whoo-whee that is a leggy JH! She’s going to be a monster.
I don't mind a bit of monster-wrastling!

Thanks for the info tb and welcome back! Two posts, three years apart. ;)

How much concentrate can you load in a PAX3 and why do you call it a single user device? Is it a one-hitter per load?

LOL!

LOL!

LOL!
:oops: That is a long in between comments interval. I was trying to catch up on your huge thread after - life, pandemic, pandemic vegetable garden-palooza, renovations during - did I mention the pandemic? ☺️

Anywho - you get a few hits, the three and two, have same volume chamber. You could split it with someone. But it’s also small and stealth enough you can ‘palm’ it. I can. It’s the length of maybe an inhaler (for asthma) but half the bulk or less. ‍ 4”x1”x1”. Not bad.

No experience with concentrate though.
Website says 3 gram chamber for both the 2 and the 3.

That is a long in between comments interval. I was trying to catch up on your huge thread after - life, pandemic, pandemic vegetable garden-palooza, renovations during - did I mention the pandemic?
No one should ever try to catch up here! You just jump in like it says on the sign out front. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Anywho - you get a few hits, the three and two, have same volume camber. You could split it with someone. But it’s also small and stealth enough you can ‘palm’ it. I can. It’s the length of maybe an inhaler (for asthma) but half the bulk or less. ‍♀️ 4”x1”x1”. Not bad.

No experience with concentrate though.
Website says 3 gram camber for both the 2 and the 3.
Thanks for the info tb! I'm on the hunt for something to replace vaping carts in my house.

Back
Top Bottom