InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thoughts?
If it won't eat into to too much of your time, try to save her. That would be a great story if you succeed 'cause she looks like she's near death now! :Rasta:

Back home this morning at 2:30am. :eek:

Woke up and moved all the plants out, watered the big two, sprayed the bugs in the Candidas, saw some little pollen sacs on some of the lower small flowers on the STS (!) but the top growth is all still pistils, unloaded the van, car, and U-Haul trailer, and I'll be on later today to do some catching up.

:ciao:
:ciao: Happy to hear of a safe return!

Back home this morning at 2:30am. :eek:

Woke up and moved all the plants out, watered the big two, sprayed the bugs in the Candidas, saw some little pollen sacs on some of the lower small flowers on the STS (!) but the top growth is all still pistils, unloaded the van, car, and U-Haul trailer, and I'll be on later today to do some catching up.

Whew, I’m tired just listening!! Well done Shed, it’ll be nice to have her around again I bet. And well done with the pollen sacs! I’m not one to count chickens til they’ve hatched, but that sounds like it could be promising!! :thumb:

Glad you're back -safe and sound!
Great news on the pollen sacs- all you had to do was not look at it for a couple days...it's the "a watched pot never boils" thing, but with plants...
And Happy Cannaversary! I hope you're here for many,many more:thumb:

saw some little pollen sacs on some of the lower small flowers on the STS (!)
Excellent news!!

Congratulate your daughter for me (from a fellow alum), and then tell her to get a job! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back at work and back here again! Thanks for all your good wishes, and I'll get to the quotes in a bit, but I did want to drop a big Tuesday update before it got to be Wednesday. :)

All the plants were inside for four days, and I noticed some interesting color variations on the tops of the Spring two, having been under the LEDs the whole time:

Not sure if you can see them on your screen, but the very top is more emerald green than the next layer down, which is more standard plant green.

Anyway, here is the Tin Can Kush on day 123, flip day 22:

The SNS 209 has had no effect on the fungus gnats. I mix in ½ Tbs/gallon every time I water, but they're still there every morning. Not hundreds, but about 10 or 20 each day. To kill them I spray the soil with either neem or iso/water when I take them out of the tent. Mosquito bits are next.

And lots of yellowing on the lowers, even though I have moved the GeoFlora top dress to every 10 days. Next watering I'll be switching to the nute regimen that the Red Dragon is on.

Speaking of the Red Dragon, here it is also on day 123, flip day 22:

I just moved it back up to 5g/gallon equivalent with boosted K when I watered yesterday. For those interested, the actual PPM are calculated to be:
123-28-154 with 88 Ca, 37 Mg, and 37 S. Silica remains at 50ppm.

They are both overdue for their post-stretch cleanup, but that will have to wait for the weekend.

Now let's move on to a bunch of pollen-sac pics. I don't see any pollen yet, but at 22 days post-flip it may be too early for that. I have regular pics and some less-than-stellar macro shots at the end:

The Candidas are now living in the tent so as not to possibly pollinate the growing TCK and RD flowers!

That's the plant news for the weekend, other than the fact that I watered the solo-cup clones with 2.5g/gallon nutes this morning. And there are still no visible roots on any of the Red Dragon clones. Pics tomorrow.

I hope you all had a great weekend and your week is off to a good start. I'll be catching up on what I missed soon.

A nice return update, man!

Yes, it's easy to see the different greens from the tented plants, and that's really cool! The different effect of real vs. artificial light?

I wouldn't want to be around when those little Alien pods open up, because I've seen that movie. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom