InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Do you still get these sexy pics with the expensive camera system from your link in your signature?
I would if the old S4 was still working. That loupe/tape system didn't work with the wide angle on the S7 so I went out and bought one of these:
Wireless Digital Microscope VITCOCO 1080P HD 2MP 8 LED USB Microscope, 50X to 1000X WiFi Zoom Magnification Handheld Endoscope Compatible with Android and iOS Smartphone or Tablet, Windows Mac

I have to say though that getting these pics outside was a two-person job. I was using the scope while holding the flowers and focusing and my wife would push the shutter on the phone when the image was sharp.

I did finally replace the S7 but I already had this scope and I'm sure it's better than what my new phone could do.

I like the trichome pics because I kinda had to harvest my first grow a little early. So I didn’t get to see it first hand. But I did get some nice smoke. I was also kinda curious if you were doing the total amber thing that I read about here maybe a couple months ago? But due to all the “ear perking” knowledge that is always so graciously provided here I find myself quite high most of the time so ,,,,,,

NTH

I would if the old S4 was still working. That loupe/tape system didn't work with the wide angle on the S7 so I went out and bought one of these:
Wireless Digital Microscope VITCOCO 1080P HD 2MP 8 LED USB Microscope, 50X to 1000X WiFi Zoom Magnification Handheld Endoscope Compatible with Android and iOS Smartphone or Tablet, Windows Mac

I have to say though that getting these pics outside was a two-person job. I was using the scope while holding the flowers and focusing and my wife would push the shutter on the phone when the image was sharp.

I did finally replace the S7 but I already had this scope and I'm sure it's better than what my new phone could do.
Ahhh coolio. I'm looking at the redmi note 10 Pro. Has 104 mp main camera. 8 wide. And a 5 macro which has me excited. My current was a cheap one when I got it 2 years ago lol. I never used to take photos until I joined 420 forums so I just had a decent tablet and rubbish phone. So now I've gotta invest to try make some pretty pics like you guys do :)

Hey Shed!

Gotta agree. The SG looks good for another week, and the others whenever works.

The SG, well you've taken it this far....so for science another week? :cheesygrinsmiley:

And for the heating....well, if you don't mind shelling out a few bucks, one of these will get it done safely..

Screenshot_20211015-185242_Google.jpg

I was also kinda curious if you were doing the total amber thing that I read about here maybe a couple months ago?
Definitely not going for total amber! That would be for folks that have serious insomnia and are shooting for a good night's sleep (or any!). Amber won't get you high since it's not THC anymore, but it will make you heavy and tired.
So now I've gotta invest to try make some pretty pics like you guys do
I think my phone can do some macro stuff but I'm sure it's nothing like a dedicated scope like the one I bought.
Gotta agree. The SG looks good for another week, and the others whenever works.
The SG, well you've taken it this far....so for science another week?
Thanks Rex! I will definitely give the Sour G another week for science, and I'm really curious to see if it does ripen further. I'm leaning toward giving the CB another week as well with @BeezLuiz' test results rattling around in my head. :thedoubletake:
And for the heating....well, if you don't mind shelling out a few bucks, one of these will get it done safely..
Damn that does not look like something I would want to run in close quarters in a wooden shed! I'm staying away from quartz, coil, or ceramic heaters in there.

Hey Caddie! Lots of good seed makers have had trouble with the Candida, the exception being dynamo who did it rather easily! I did get my STS sprayed plant to self-seed this summer but I got no viable pollen from it. I ended up with some seeds so if you need any shoot me a PM.
Kind of you to offer Shed. I’m going to start a couple soon. Clone/Spray/Repeat I make my own CS and have had pretty good luck with other strains.

Kind of you to offer Shed. I’m going to start a couple soon. Clone/Spray/Repeat I make my own CS and have had pretty good luck with other strains.
When you do I'd like to follow along if you were going to journal it!
@InTheShed

Have you ever tried using vit c to neutralize the chloramine in your water?
Hi raziel and :welcome: to my perpetual journal! Since you're quoting my first post from 4 years and 1356 pages ago I sincerely hope you're not planning on reading this from the beginning! :eek: Feel free to join us starting right now by checking out my trichome pics on the previous page, and ask any questions that come to mind as we go. I've assembled quite a brain trust here, and if we can't give you the answer we can certainly direct you where to find it!

To answer your chloramine question, I have did discover that ascorbic acid will neutralize it, but I've also found that my plants don't seem to mind the chloramine at all so I use the water right from the hose. At the amounts in my water, even organic nutrient company GeoFlora says that it won't have any negative effect on the microbes in soil, so there doesn't seem to be a need to tackle that:
In regards to the chloramine, we don't notice major degradation of bacteria from tap water with typical city levels

When you do I'd like to follow along if you were going to journal it!

Hi raziel and :welcome: to my perpetual journal! Since you're quoting my first post from 4 years and 1356 pages ago I sincerely hope you're not planning on reading this from the beginning! :eek: Feel free to join us starting right now by checking out my trichome pics on the previous page, and ask any questions that come to mind as we go. I've assembled quite a brain trust here, and if we can't give you the answer we can certainly direct you where to find it!

To answer your chloramine question, I have did discover that ascorbic acid will neutralize it, but I've also found that my plants don't seem to mind the chloramine at all so I use the water right from the hose. At the amounts in my water, even organic nutrient company GeoFlora says that it won't have any negative effect on the microbes in soil, so there doesn't seem to be a need to tackle that:
Thanks for having me I'm all sub'd in.... :ganjamon:

Do you find that your pics are pink when using your microscope outside? Here's what one of my trichome pics from outside look like:

IMG_5292.jpeg

I'm thinking it has to do with the sunlight.

Do you find that your pics are pink when using your microscope outside? Here's what one of my trichome pics from outside look like:
I'm thinking it has to do with the sunlight.
I'd say that's definitely an artifact from the sunlight. I took my pics in the shade and kept the LEDs from the scope on.
I suggest running it on the lowest setting.
Thanks MeS! But are they a sponsor? Might have to take that pic down!
To me, the Chiquita Banana looks ready, but as the peeps before me have mentioned, the other two could use a little more time.
Well if the guy who started this thinks the CB should come down then that's an interesting kettle of fish...thanks BL!

CB is still drinking enough to make me feel okay about waiting, so I think I'll just do a marathon harvest next weekend.

Indeed if it's still drinking, then waiting a bit is a good move... but 3 plants in one weekend? Yikes! I hope you get some harvest helpers. :Namaste:

Yes I am with another week waiting , looks like you have plenty but not that many turned and with the weather cooling in my experience they slow down there growth. Plants look really good shed and without a hiccup. when the time is right would you bee interested in trying to grow and seed out some 1993 Afghani seeds i have from that time period ? It was some very strong Indica at the time . Can say of it origin other than what i know as told .

Back
Top Bottom