InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Haha. Funny you say that. You have no idea how much I hold myself back on this site. My misses actually laughed her a** off and said i sound like a completely different person. But I have nothing but respect for you all so I am still trying and learning :D
I appreciate that you cleaned it up so quickly when I asked. Feel free to include the two s's in "ass" though! We don't need no stinkin' asterisks here :).

Yea...I don't need a cane haha. I'll certainly hold his for him though. GTs about my grandpa's age. :thumb:
May he live a long healthy life!

s-l300.jpg

It's Wednesday and I know everyone is clamoring for an AK update, so I took a few pics this morning when it emerged from the dark box. Here it is on flip day 25:

I counted 58 bud sites in that pic, including two or three lower ones I may end up taking off.

And for those who like to look under the hood:

On another topic, I'm thinking of dropping a Haze Xtreme seed from Crop King and doing a mainline/semi-flux on it, and flipping it in the dark box early depending on how fast it grows. Apparently they can get really sativa-tall and I haven't got room for that anyway, so why not strap it down with the most aggressive training there is! Ideas? Anyone here grown the Haze Xtreme? I think Toasted looked into that, but I don't see him around much since his full court press for MOTM ;).

Peeking under that girl's skirt. You Chester you......... JK
Keepem Green

It's Wednesday and I know everyone is clamoring for an AK update, so I took a few pics this morning when it emerged from the dark box. Here it is on flip day 25:

I counted 58 bud sites in that pic, including two or three lower ones I may end up taking off.

And for those who like to look under the hood:

On another topic, I'm thinking of dropping a Haze Xtreme seed from Crop King and doing a mainline/semi-flux on it, and flipping it in the dark box early depending on how fast it grows. Apparently they can get really sativa-tall and I haven't got room for that anyway, so why not strap it down with the most aggressive training there is! Ideas? Anyone here grown the Haze Xtreme? I think Toasted looked into that, but I don't see him around much since his full court press for MOTM ;).
Go for it

Peeking under that girl's skirt. You Chester you......... JK
Keepem Green
Under the hood Norcali! The hood. It's a car reference ;). Is it any wonder I never refer to my plants as girls!
that plant is in an amazing shape literally and giguratively
Thanks Pt!
Go for it
Y'know what? I think I will! I need another sativa, so I'll drop a seed in water tonight. I have like 15 indicas (autos and photos) and this is my only sativa. I need to find an exchange program! Anyone like cheese?

Thanks Bonsai! I'm gonna let someone else win that. I've got way too much indica already. :)
I'm not getting in either. I just ordered seeds.....and I'm not currently growing....

Back
Top Bottom