InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

We need an lol button!! Short veg-i-mite :laugh:
Why did I have that backwards (I thought lst photos not autos) :hmmmm:
:)
Low stress is for autos because they tend not to have the time to recover from high stress the way photos do. If you high-stress a photo and it takes 5 days to recover, that's just another 5 days you leave it in veg. If you high-stress an auto, you can never make up the 5 days you lose. That's why I LST autos and prune the heck out of my photos. Some folks high-stress autos as well, just not me :cool:.
If you are going to LST photos, just make sure to train them to get the middle open, maybe quad-line them. I have a "quad" quad line and it's too much underneath.
Speaking of training the middle open on a photo, last night....
...I dropped the Haze Xtreme seed! Here it is sitting in a bowl of water and H202, per @Van Stank's exterior sterilization method:

Then it occurred to me that the top half of the seed is out of the solution, not getting clean. So I cut a piece of napkin and laid it on top of the seed to keep it submerged in the bath water (it's in the circle):

After about 45 minutes I put it in plain distilled water and put the bowl in the Cheez-its box on the heat mat. When I tapped the seed this morning and it sunk. Let's see how fast it cracks.

These Haze Xtreme seeds are not feminized, so if I get a male, I'll use some pollen to cross it with the other photos, just for fun. Might as well get something for all my hard work. Either way, it will be a fun experiment with mainlining something other than heroin.

It was drizzling this morning (wait what?) but by the time I started mixing nutes for the AK, the sun was out. So I moved everyone on to the table and mixed the nutes. Then the clouds came back and it looked like it was going to pour, so I fed the AK and moved it and the Auto Masszar in the shed under the Mars and left the other three outside to deal with whatever happens today.

Speaking of nutes, here's what went into a gallon of water for the AK:
1 tsp Armor Si
3 ml cal/mag+
¼ tsp Open Sesame (should I stop this per FF instructions or keep it all the way through chop like I do for my autos?)
2 tsp Tiger Bloom
3 tbs Big Bloom
10 ml Terpinator

Runoff TDS is still +700. Nice to be consistent :).

I hope your day is sunnier than mine, or at least brighter than a Mars300!

I leave mine in the H2O2 and water. I only put a splash, and have never had a problem. The extra O2 comes out pretty quick.

Just thought I would say so...... not that it matters I guess.

I leave mine in the H2O2 and water. I only put a splash, and have never had a problem. The extra O2 comes out pretty quick. Just thought I would say so...... not that it matters I guess.
I'm not sure that's true Bonsai. I remember researching that and reading that the water evaporates before the H2O2 does leaving a higher concentration of H2O2 over time. Not that it makes a difference with a splash in a bowl of water! But this mix was closer to 50/50.

H2O2 is unstable and decays in water and oxigen

Hydrogen peroxide is thermodynamically unstable and decomposes to form water and oxygen with a ΔHo of −98.2 kJ/mol and a ΔS of 70.5 J/(mol·K):

2 H2O2 → 2 H2O + O2

The rate of decomposition increases with rising temperature, concentration and pH, with cool, dilute, acidic solutions showing the best stability. Decomposition is catalysed by various compounds, including most transition metals and their compounds (e.g. manganese dioxide, silver, and platinum).[24] Certain metal ions, such as Fe2+
or Ti3+
, can cause the decomposition to take a different path, with free radicals such as (HO·) and (HOO·) being formed. Non-metallic catalysts include potassium iodide, which reacts particularly rapidly and forms the basis of the elephant toothpaste experiment. Hydrogen peroxide can also be decomposed biologically by the enzyme catalase. The decomposition of hydrogen peroxide liberates oxygen and heat; this can be dangerous, as spilling high-concentration hydrogen peroxide on a flammable substance can cause an immediate fire.

late april fools joke ... they will propose it but they wont pursue it ... and after the blue tsunami the proposal will die a silent death
Sorry Pt, you don't get to be jaded about the American political system! Not to Americans anyway ;).

Happy Friday and happy 20th day of the 4th month. Too bad Europe can't ever celebrate 4/20 because there aren't 20 months in a year :).

Lots of pics of the AK today because I took lots. It's flip day 27:

This looks like it's gonna be a bear to trim!

I'm thinking of culling the underbuds:

A good defoliation tomorrow because airflow is going to be important due to high humidity in the dark box.

Auto Masszar on day 25:

And pineapple progress:

Haze Xtreme seed cracked but no tap root yet. Going to give it more time in the bowl. Stay tuned!

A few sunny days in a row are on their way and a nice warm weekend. I wish I could send you folks in the cold some of my weather, and my traffic :).

I'm not getting in either. I just ordered seeds.....and I'm not currently growing....
You and me both buddy

I gave in spend over 120$ for ten seeds and t shirt form bomb seeds . I was so impressed with the quality I had to purchase and show love to them . Play 420 bomb code at check out 25% off what

Moreso in the presence of catalysts. Through straight evaporation, water goes first from what I've read. Doesn't matter to me either way though. I'm not leaving my seeds in the solution.
So sorry after talk that chat it’s not good to use seeds in h202v

:laugh::rofl: On both jokes! Damn! They look good. How far into flowering can you continue defoliation?
I would only defoliate to remove leaves that negatively affect the flowering process. So if they're blocking budsites and can't be tucked, or if they block airflow that prevents mold. Leaves are the powerplants of the plants so you should have as many as will get light to produce the sugars the plant needs. But I don't know there is a cutoff time for taking leaves here and there. Doing a full defol will slow the plant down while it recovers which is usually why it's done mostly before flip.
You and me both buddy
I gave in spend over 120$ for ten seeds and t shirt form bomb seeds . I was so impressed with the quality I had to purchase and show love to them . Play 420 bomb code at check out 25% off what
Thanks Joe! You are always here with the seed company deals. Appreciate it man!
So sorry after talk that chat it’s not good to use seeds in h202v
I got that tip from @Van Stank and he seems to do pretty well with it.

I would only defoliate to remove leaves that negatively affect the flowering process. So if they're blocking budsites and can't be tucked, or if they block airflow that prevents mold. Leaves are the powerplants of the plants so you should have as many as will get light to produce the sugars the plant needs. But I don't know there is a cutoff time for taking leaves here and there. Doing a full defol will slow the plant down while it recovers which is usually why it's done mostly before flip.

Thanks Joe! You are always here with the seed company deals. Appreciate it man!

I got that tip from @Van Stank and he seems to do pretty well with it.
Thanks shed and happy 420 brotha .

I know you don’t consume. Ow but I’m going to pretend you would for me lol special occasion on 420

Back
Top Bottom