InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

EVen better - if you do decide you have to cull them... do it slowly and eat them fresh for a while. Juice ;em, put them in salads or garnish your fave meals with them. They’re yummy! And some are nice and peppery too :yummy: . All those acid cannabioids are damn good for you, not to mention all the micro nutrients and trace elements they’ll give you as well...

EVen better - if you do decide you have to cull them... do it slowly and eat them fresh for a while. Juice ;em, put them in salads or garnish your fave meals with them. They’re yummy! And some are nice and peppery too. All those acid cannabioids are damn good for you, not to mention all the micro nutrients and trace elements they’ll give you as well...
After all I went through to finally get clones to root (re-read the first 28+ pages of this journal if you dare!), I can't see tossing or eating these! I'll find someone who will at least give them a pot in the sun if not a hole in the ground :).

After all I went through to finally get clones to root (re-read the first 28+ pages of this journal if you dare!), I can't see tossing or eating these! I'll find someone who will at least give them a pot in the sun if not a hole in the ground :).
I was with ya the first 28 pages. It's tough cause there is a bigger learning curve to cloning than meets the eye. One thing I found out with one of my cbd strains is if I didn't cut the stem clear thru about 3/4" it wouldn't root. I tried 4 different ways until I got roots. The other 2 stains took with just scraping, scraping and slitting, and slitting only, but that one just wouldn't root. This was not a one and done sample. This was at least 8 samples that I took over 9 weeks. Just thought you might want to know for your next cloning adventure.

I was with ya the first 28 pages. It's tough cause there is a bigger learning curve to cloning than meets the eye. One thing I found out with one of my cbd strains is if I didn't cut the stem clear thru about 3/4" it wouldn't root. I tried 4 different ways until I got roots. The other 2 stains took with just scraping, scraping and slitting, and slitting only, but that one just wouldn't root. This was not a one and done sample. This was at least 8 samples that I took over 9 weeks. Just thought you might want to know for your next cloning adventure.
I know you were Derby and I'm always grateful to have you here!

I did so many things different on the last round that I can't tell you what was the difference, but I did take Bign's advice and cut through the stems like you did. I'll probably build my Cloninator (aero bucket similar to the Dewey) this summer and that should take a lot of the guess work out of it. Then I can clone the Gold Leaf and keep that strain around in case my wife likes it. I'll know before summer if the AK is a winner and probably clone that too.

One last thing before I call it a night. My wife made a request and who am I to turn her down:

I know you were Derby and I'm always grateful to have you here!

I did so many things different on the last round that I can't tell you what was the difference, but I did take Bign's advice and cut through the stems like you did. I'll probably build my Cloninator (aero bucket similar to the Dewey) this summer and that should take a lot of the guess work out of it. Then I can clone the Gold Leaf and keep that strain around in case my wife likes it. I'll know before summer if the AK is a winner and probably clone that too.

One last thing before I call it a night. My wife made a request and who am I to turn her down:
You're such a good spouse

Anybody ever tried using an aloe leaf for cloning? Take your cutting, dip it into a chunk of aloe leaf, roll it in a little cinnamon, and plop it straight into your medium! This is not me speaking from experience but after seeing how its worked for others, it will be my go to if I decide to clone!

Anybody ever tried using an aloe leaf for cloning? Take your cutting, dip it into a chunk of aloe leaf, roll it in a little cinnamon, and plop it straight into your medium! This is not me speaking from experience but after seeing how its worked for others, it will be my go to if I decide to clone!
Never heard of that and I don't think shed has either. At least it wasn't in the first 28 pages lol

You still taking requests?
Always!
You're such a good spouse
I know right?
Never heard of that and I don't think shed has either. At least it wasn't in the first 28 pages lol
Actually I have heard of using aloe for rooting (not cinnamon though!) but I didn't have any on hand. If I was going to buy something it would have been actual rooting gel :).
Dude, I haven't been getting updates on your thread for the last few days. I wonder... I would like to request to smoke that joint with the Shed Family!
You're welcome any time Ripe. You and the Mrs that is. Not sure about your dad and roomie;).

Did you get my PM reply?

Pic update later this afternoon. At the dentist right now!

Sunny Saturday and my teeth are shiny too :D.

Here's what's happening outside the shed today...

AK got more supercropping and lollipopping and tip spreading today. Here it is one week before flip:

Here's some more undergrowth I took off:

Here are the AK clones...I topped them today:

Gold Leaf in need of water. I may cut down on the N for this as the leaves are starting to look very green:

And I did some adjusting of the ties on Sour G. It's spread out pretty well but it's getting a little stretchy. Once the AK is out of the shed at night I can move this closer to the Mars 300.

I hope you can tell that spring is in the air (autumn for you @Amy Gardner :)) even if there's still snow coming down. Carry on with your weekends!

Back
Top Bottom