InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

'51 Pan... *drool*. But, I gave up on the hardtails a long time ago cuz my back and kidneys would hate me. And I hear ya on the wife factor. I've kept mine around for 30 years because she puts up with my collections, obsessions, and idiosyncrasies. That, and the fact that nobody else would put up with me. :)

No pics today because they remain in the shed due to temps 10+ degrees below normal. Imagine yesterday's shed pic, but today. That.

Clones got another 25% dilution of nutes. Next time it's 50%.

Everybody's working for the weekend :surf:. Hang ten y'all!

Oh! they look so good again Shed! LOL!

It's Friday! Still too chilly to bring the plants out for the day, except for this morning's photo shoot of course. Good thing I have the MarsHydro 300 in there. I'd feel bad if I had to leave them under the CFLs and the T8 for this long.

Let's start with Sour G on day 41. I'm going to start tying out the lower branches and tucking leaves this weekend:

Next up it the Gold Leaf. It's going to get a defol this weekend so I can see what the heck is going on in terms of structure. It's too bushy to figure out as is:

And last is the AK-47 which is still having Ca problems. I'm going to up the cal/mag while I wait for the eggshells to finish fermenting:

I hope you have a great day ahead and an even better weekend planned!

Thanks! I have to say growing photos is a slow process vs autos though :). Especially when you can't flip.
I think you will come to like growing photos. I love having the control over them, not the other way around LOL

Did you start off with just growing autos ITS?
I did! Until I got the clones in October I was just an auto grower. Ask me anything :).
I think you will come to like growing photos. I love having the control over them, not the other way around LOL
I think I'd like it if I could flip them whenever I felt they were the right size rather than having to keep them the right size until they flip themselves. My patience will surely be tested!

I'm not saying I'm going to do anything, but even after Sept. 21st all the photos have to be moved in the shed for 12 hours of darkness. This would be the same thing only a forced flip like y'all do.
Right, but won't you have to bring it in before it gets dark? And just so I am clearly following your thinking, are you thinking of using the bike shed in September, or are you going to flip her now and use the bike shed until she is done while the other s do the summer thing?

Back
Top Bottom