InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I'd like to see you wait. The longer veg time is going to give you a potent end product. Plus she looks really strong and able to handle whatever the next few months throw her way.
I have to agree with your wife, the go get em' effect of Sativas is my bag. My days are way too busy to be couch locked. I do have those around for night time though. Don't we all now? I'm glad we have a choice.
Don't forget those "few" months are actually 8 or 9! I guess if I can get an auto to sprout I'll be less antsy about getting some flowers. Is Gorilla really shipping from the UK? That would take care of my "I've got nothing to harvest until November" issue, though I still need to keep the AK under control :rolleyes:.

I wish that "go get em feeling" didn't take 12 weeks of flowering to obtain :rollit:

I couldn't build it any bigger. I had to leave room for access to the telephone pole! As it is the fat linemen have to climb above the cinder block wall to get to the pole.

Can we all please try to live within the confines of my existing property? :) Consider it a challenge!
Looks like you need to buy a land stretcher.

Stop saying that :). It can't be a tree because I have to carry it into the shed every night from Sept 22nd until harvest o_O. No wagons, no wheelbarrows, no dollies...carried! I'll be using my huge pruning shears if I have to.
I don't envy your job at that time Shed, those roots are going to be beast too! Who am I kidding, I am going to to be so envious of the buds that ARE going to come off of that plant! And her clones!
I wish that "go get em feeling" didn't take 12 weeks of flowering to obtain :rollit:
Plus the 10-12 it takes to get them ready to support the 12 week old buds! I still have a couple weeks or so before I flip, then wait for Jesus to come back so I can harvest the Sativas!
I've got a bottle of topical oil in my nightstand and more in the fridge but I'm hoping it won't come to that! Or I can have my strapping son move it for me :).
Door2! Final Answer! That's one of the great benefits of being a parent, we throw out our backs carrying the babies, when they grow up, we get to work on their backs! Make sure he lifts properly though! He's gotta have babies too...

I just need about 5k to do what I want out side.....forget about Rider!
5K doesn't even pay for the turf!

It finally got warm enough for the plans to see the sun today, but first I had to take my son to 2nd round of HS baseball tryouts. When we were leaving, he went to thank the coach and the coach said, "Make sure to check for your name on Monday." That seems pretty positive, but no chicken counting as you have heard me say!

I cut my finger with those incredibly sharp trimming scissors this morning, but rather than show you the cut and the blood and to make sure your goolies don't go funny, here are the before and after shots (blow these up for detail!)...

AK-47:

Gold Leaf:

Side of greens anyone? Into the freezer went this:

I'll be making my dad's canna-meds this weekend and I hope it's helpful. He spat in the faces of the caretakers trying to give him a shower yesterday. He hates showers, and I think it's because he gets cold really easily. Wish me luck. I've never done this before.

Have a regenerative Saturday all!

Son of the year award goes to... InTheShed...:Namaste:

Cuts hand while growing medicine for his father. Someone give this guy a trophy!

Maybe your dad just needed some warmer water, maybe the soap slipped, maybe he's trying to get the helmet off a sprout, come on, there are so many things that could've happened. On team Dad!

BTW...from experience coaches NEVER tell kids to go look for their name on a roster, unless it's a good thing.

Good luck!

Thanks VS. I'm gonna post a step-by-step of the first part later tonight. Tomorrow is the actual capsule day.
Son of the year award goes to... InTheShed...:Namaste:
Cuts hand while growing medicine for his father. Someone give this guy a trophy!
Maybe your dad just needed some warmer water, maybe the soap slipped, maybe he's trying to get the helmet off a sprout, come on, there are so many things that could've happened. On team Dad!
BTW...from experience coaches NEVER tell kids to go look for their name on a roster, unless it's a good thing.
Thanks G2! My dad definitely needed warmer everything. He gets cold if I push the wheelchair too fast! And while, yes, that's not something coaches tell kids that aren't going to make it, I like to wait for the official notice, just like I did on Feb 1st at midnight ;).

Back
Top Bottom