InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

three reasons, none relate to silica unfortunately
well that was a moment of wild speculation on my part anyway. Its certainly easy to see that its the outcome of you being such a growing ninja :cool:
So you monster cropped during veg? Or during stretch? I’m gonna have to go back and look it over...
:surf:

I'm hard headed... decided to work out in my office. I'm leaving early tonight I have to be at the hospital early to get a holter monitor put on for 48 hours... 32 and having heart issues...

Take care of it now bud. It’s best to not ignore...you’re doing the right thing. I’m scheduled for open heart surgery tomorrow...Doh! I hope it turns out positive for you.

@InTheShed you are a wealth of information!

Take care of it now bud. It’s best to not ignore...you’re doing the right thing. I’m scheduled for open heart surgery tomorrow...Doh! I hope it turns out positive for you.

Holy shit man! Prayers sent you way that you have a safe surgery and fast recovery.

I'm hard headed... decided to work out in my office. I'm leaving early tonight I have to be at the hospital early to get a holter monitor put on for 48 hours... 32 and having heart issues...
Damn Philly, this seems to be a trend. Good for you getting a handle on it early. Keep in mind that sleep deprivation can cause heart palpitations (no really, look it up!). Stay positive :Namaste:
well that was a moment of wild speculation on my part anyway. Its certainly easy to see that its the outcome of you being such a growing ninja :cool:
So you monster cropped during veg? Or during stretch? I’m gonna have to go back and look it over...
:surf:
During veg a few times starting about two weeks before flip I think. I was prepared to do it during/after stretch but this plant doesn't stretch!
We will be sending positive green growing vibes to your entire team. You do your part and they'll do theirs. You my friend are a wealth of information and deserve to be MOTM!
As you GT. Get that ticker fixed and get back to teaching us the great GT ways.
What he said :).

It's Wednesday and I think I'll split today's update into three posts. Let's start with Sour G: old leaves and new growth. To recap, SG has some leaf issues with brown spots and yellowing. I watered it with a low TDS of 6-4-4 and 2-0-0 cal/mag+ and a tablespoon of the vinegar/eggshell calcium supplement. Here is new growth this morning:

Pretty yellow compared to the new growth on the Gold Leaf, which is nice and green.

And here is what's happening underneath:

Anyone want to take a guess?

It's still Wednesday and here are the newer additions to the Shed shed.

Auto Masszar on day 30. Pretty runty but with everything else I have going on I'm not going to worry about it.

And the new Haze Xtreme on day 2, moved into the sun!

I see the first set of true leaves so I'm thinking of starting the mainline soon ;).

It's still Wednesday and here are the newer additions to the Shed shed.

Auto Masszar on day 30. Pretty runty but with everything else I have going on I'm not going to worry about it.

And the new Haze Xtreme on day 2, moved into the sun!

I see the first set of true leaves so I'm thinking of starting the mainline soon ;).
Wow that's a little aggressive even for you. :adore:

Wow that's a little aggressive even for you. :adore:
I'm anxious to get going! Maybe I'll give it a little longer. Van says 6 or 7 nodes :eek:
INS I'm shocked at the AK, that is really well done, can't wait to see how you handle her in the weeks to come .....:goodjob::high-five:
Thanks Smeeg! It's my first flowering photo so I'm hoping I get it right (and don't drop it!).
congrats on misses Shed for picking such a great grower to marry , she has her shit worked out perfectly, i mean how many ppl can say they get loads of free weed and Quality at that
She does have to put up with the rest of me as well, so it's not all sunshine and roses :p.

Back
Top Bottom