InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I hope you can get on track with your dad soon shed. Don't think anyone can do this better than you are. Always nice to be able to help others in need. You seem very strong in doing all this for your dad. Hope for a change for you and your dad soon.
Thanks for the kind thoughts Crazy. As long as he's comfortable, I'm good. That hospital stay really threw him off track but with some time he may get back to his normal routine.

Thursday single-pic update!

I spread out the AK-47 clone last night in preparation for the serious flowering I'm hoping it does. I will do a light defol this weekend of some lower fans just to make sure there is plenty of air space once they start bulking up. I think I've pruned all I'm going to on this as the lower ones are getting good light and should turn into solid buds by the end.

I mixed up the Dip'n Grow at the mildest dilution and then dumped that into the cloninator after the water change. It's really diluted now! We'll see if it makes any difference.

It smells funny but I neither stuck my nose in it nor did I drink any so I think I'm okay. I did use rubber gloves just in case :thumb:.

I hope the ides of August treated you well yesterday and nothing bad befell you. Onward and upward!

Thanks nobody! I'm going a completely different direction with this one to see whether it prefers 59 tops or something like 11. If it doesn't stretch and stack then I think I'm screwed!
Riddle me this Batman: if the RH in my drying box never dips below 65%, it is impossible to overdry the Brooklyns, true? I mean as long as they don't mold I could leave them there for weeks, yes?

Just make sure it's constant there, not just 65 during daylight when your looking at it.

Great updates! Glad your helping your community:) I hope your dad gets an upswing here!

AK looks glamorous!
Newty’s and Preston’s chocolates look interesting... I would have thought that the capsules are pretty fiddly. That’s why I haven’t done them.

So shifting tack a bit - but not that much;) I experimented last night and this morning, #inspiredbynewty, with my dosing. I usually tack (under the tongue) but last night I used my high THC sleep oil in a hot chocky in the early evening and it was great, really relaxing and very pain relieving :thumb: Then this morning I took my second CBD dose in my cup of tea. This was all risky because in the past I’ve thought that i got a bad response to THC in edibles (apparently the THC converts differently when you ingest) . Well last night I didn’t get any of that, and it’s been an hour now since the 2:1 CBD:THC dose and I think I like it. I remember Sue saying it may have been the terp profile in the other oil that gave me a bad response (heat rate jump, unpleasant tightness in solar plexus - which can be connected to an adrenaline response) so I’m going to keep experimenting with this. Last night’s hot chocolate was awesome. SO I have newty to thank for getting me into experimenting wiht it a bit more (her morning canna coffee :D:p) ... One day soon I’m going to make some canna-chocolates.
Yay!! I’m so happy to hear of your success:) keep experimenting! I can’t wait to make my own CBD oil! My candida should be here soon!

:yahoo::slide::high-five:

IKR! It’s kind of unfortunate but actually their intention apparently was the Latin candida which means “bright light” - I’m thinking I’ll start referring to it as Bright Light CD-1 (its labelled Candida (CD-1)) so people stop going “eeeeiw” when I say the name ... :laughtwo:
#itsnotwhatitsoundslike

Back
Top Bottom