InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

@SweetSue just did a little tutorial on cutting. I thought it was #legitAF
LoL

SweetSue's Class Notes
Thanks P9! #timelyAF as well :).

If that X girl was mine I would let the side come up flat and flip her. She should double in height during stretch and you'll have 14-18 colas going toward the sky. Just no heavy defols until after stretch. I know that would be hard for you.
Naw, I don't think I would defoliate this one. Too reedy as it is! I'll loosen the pipe cleaners tomorrow and then leave it outside. Another outdoor photo to move in the shed every night starting next month! Three's my limit :).

Happy Saturday all! I went out and trimmed the Sour G this morning but it's really hard to tell. I took off some lowers and saved the buds for the freezer, tossed the leaves, and kept two for the clone box.:

What came off:

After trim. Hard to tell!

I also took three cuttings off the Sour G 1.1 and put two in the clone box and one in a Solo cup. Everything was cut, put in a cup of clonex gel-water while I prepped. The rooters and ProMix HP got saturated with clonex gel-water, the stems were shaved and the ends were cut at 45º and sliced and coated in clonex gel. They all got sprayed with diluted Armor Si water and covered.

There's still one old Sour G cutting in the box (bottom right). Above those are cuttings from 1.1 on the left are the 1.0 cuttings with the pistils.

And while we're in the cloning area, here is what's left of the Sour G in the solo cup after taking off the dead leaves:

Last and probably least, here is the AK-47 1.1.1.1.2 after taking off the dead leaves. Will the fact that it had roots actually allow for new growth? I'd be shocked.

Nothing new in the cloninator.

The Brooklyns are still drying in the box in the shed. I'll probably put some in a jar just to get an idea as to whether they've reached stasis with the ambient RH. When they do, I'll put them in a copy-paper box with the mini-dehumidifier for a few hours and see how they do after that.

I've untied the HazeX ends and they basically went level again. I tied them in that position in case they have other ideas. It's outside full time from now on, but I'm sure it won't be done until late November as it's a month behind in the flowering department for an outdoor photoperiod.

Hope your day is going well. Me? Nap time! :surf:

Hey shed buddy

I’ve come to bug ya about how to use my eggshells I have now that flower is here I want to start boosting my calcium intake have lots of grinded up shells. Also thought i screen shotted what you said before but lost it .

White vinegar how long ?

Time to start loading calcium and p in my medium for think.

Here ya go @Kingjoe83 :
Emmie's DIY CalMagPhos+ From Eggshells

Okay everyone, put on your math thinking caps because I need to calculate how how to make the butter the right strength for the cookies for my dad!

Currently he takes 1 capsule at a time and that is 1 milliliter. It is 2.5 mg THC and 2.5 mg CBD. I plan on replacing that with 1 cookie.

Here are the assumptions and the knowns:
1 batch will be 42 cookies (2 weeks).
There are 8 ounces of butter in a batch.
8 ounces is 236.6 ml.
Each cookie therefore has 236.6/42 milliliters butter, or 5.6 ml.

Therefore I need 2.5 mg THC per 5.6 ml butter, or .45 mg/ml butter. According to Oldbear's spreadsheet that means I only need 1.5 grams of decarbed bud. Seems like very little, but I guess he'll be ingesting 5.6x the previous number of milliliters per dose.

Is that right so far?

Next up I need to calculate the purchased CBD oil, which is 20mg/ml. That also needs to be diluted to .45 mg/ml in the 236.6 ml of butter.

To get 20 mg/ml to .45mg/ml I would add 43.4ml, giving me 44.4 ml at .45mg/ml. If I keep going up from there I get to 5.4ml in 234.6 ml butter which is close enough for me.

Does anyone see a flaw in this?

Back
Top Bottom