Intro, hello my name is dannob

Dannob

420 Member
Hello, please forgive me, I am not the most tech savvy person in the world. I am hoping to find people who can give me advice on caring for my babies. I currently have 2 beautiful white widows going. Still young, transplanted a little bit early, but they have picked up the pace and are looking great. I am waiting on my order of GG#4 autos. And could use some advice on how to make sure I get the best results with what I have to work with. Thanks for your time and help. I look forward to hearing from you all. I will post pictures when I figure out how to!?

Best way is to start a grow journal in that section and before you start your journal read the examples given in that section on the correct way to start a journal. That way we all have all of the information needed to help you along the way. Welcome th o 420Mag. Hope to follow a grow journal of yours.

I kinda jumped the gun on this site, I am sorry. First, my name is Daniel. I am a very unapologetic person when it comes to common sense issues. So I will never cover my face when something that is of great importance (legalized marijuana) needs to be addressed. I am a middle aged man, who has been through just about every bad situation you could imagine. I have come out the other side, stronger and smarter and thankful, far more compationate than when I started. I am a true gentleman and believer, that marijuana is the absolute best choice for treating issues ranging from, mental illness,( I am currently taking quite a few different medications for this problem) and my reason for growing, is so I can stop taking these pills! They are doing me more harm than Good. After 25 years of being on these meds, this is my last and best hope. I could go on for ever. But I just wanted to give you a little bit of who I am. I look forward to meeting you and learning more about the best way to take care of my girls. Thanks again.

Hello, please forgive me, I am not the most tech savvy person in the world. I am hoping to find people who can give me advice on caring for my babies. I currently have 2 beautiful white widows going. Still young, transplanted a little bit early, but they have picked up the pace and are looking great. I am waiting on my order of GG#4 autos. And could use some advice on how to make sure I get the best results with what I have to work with. Thanks for your time and help. I look forward to hearing from you all. I will post pictures when I figure out how to!?
Thanks for your response, I will start making a journal entry for every step of the way. Please forgive any entries that don't make sense, I will figure it out soon enough.

Hey Dannob, welcome aboard the love boat! So many people are here to help you on your journey. In my signature you'll find a link for other helpful links and tutorials for new members, including how to start a grow journal.

Welcome to 420

This is where you will truly see how tech ignorant I am, what is ctrl-p? I would really like to learn how to post pictures.

Back
Top Bottom