Intro

Rudedog

420 Member
Fairily new grower here. On my third go indoors. I do a lot of reading so I've been able to navigate hurdles so far without too much damage.
Ive had:
heat stress
cold stress
mites, thrips and aphids
hermies got a whole crop
bad clones/ good clones
running too many strains at once
starting half cocked so end up chasing problems

So I've been through alot so far. The hermie crop - was too much to sort out. I was going to lose them all so I ran em out anyways. I needed some stock to practice extractions. I ended up with some awesome material over 20 %. Not bad for 10 strains all at once, and seeds. Got 1.7 lbs per light.

Anyways there you go - that's who I am.

Welcome to :420:Sounds like you have some good experience, got anything growing now?
Sure do. About 120 plants of snoopdog and a 4x12 SOG of the same. All the stuff in pots - I'm finding I'm chasing some problems. The SOG under some kickass LEDs are just rocking. The other issues started with ph pen malfunction then leftover bugs from last batch which we didn't do a good enough clean I guess.

:welcome: to :420: @Rudedog

Sounds like you've come to just the right place here my friend, Most everyone here has had issues at one time or another and everyone here always jumps right in to help figure them out before they get out of control, this place is amazingly helpful and the most generous and selfless people you'll ever meet on any Cannabis site anywhere.

Please read the Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting so you'll have a better understanding of the do's and don'ts while you settle in to the 420 Mag family

:Namaste:

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom