Introduce my significant other to cannabis?

onwi

hey guys,

i got a decision to make and i want to consult the wisdom of 420 members. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My girlfriend knows i smoke weed (perhaps not as regularly as i do), and she's totally fine with it. She knows the growing issues as well and i think she's cool with it too.
Clap on her back for accepting all that and my past because she is nearly a 100% law-abiding citizen (aside from underage drinking years back).

my dilemma is whether to introduce her to the wonderful herb/drug/substance of marijuana...

sometimes when i see her, i sneak a joint beforehand or a couple bowls on my pipe. and im sick of hiding it from her in this way.
and i also wish that i could get high with her. this sounds stupid if i was talking about any drugs, but i have never cuddled while high on weed.
sometimes when i'm sitting at home alone, high and shit, i would just miss her and wish that she was there with me.....high as well LOL.

but the issue thats stopping me is her innocence. she's not young anymore but she listens to nearly everything her mum tells her to do. she stays home alot to take care of her 3 younger sisters and do the house cleaning while her parents go out or are at work. she's never done any drugs or anything illegal aside from drinking underage a long time ago...which nowadays im sure doesn't even count...
what i dont want to take away from her is this innocence.
i feel that if i introduce her to cannabis or any other "illicit" drug (no matter that we consider it unreasonable to make cannabis illegal), that i would rob her of this purity.

ok i might be exaggerating it a bit. we fuck and shit. but i mean one thing that i love about her is that she's so different from the world i'm used to. that while everything else seems dark and shady, she seems like a bright light at the end of the tunnel.

i'm afraid that by introducing her to cannabis that i would lose the light...

what should i do?

what would you do?

HELP:adore:<---for the context, this is begging, not adoration :p

Re: Introduce my significant other to cannabis???

Just ask her if she wants to try it, If she says no then dont pressue her anymore. Its simple as that man. Fortunately I got partnered with a wonderfull woman who already smoked, thank jebus.

oh. whoops. shood've put in the fact that she's mentioned to me before that she does want to try...

i gess the to put it better is to whether i should present her with the actual substance and the opportunity to try...
and for the above stated reasons im hesitant and not sure what to do...

thanks for reply sg4 :D you're a lucky guy haha

^ Hes 100% correct about that. Also take into mind that usually the first time everybody smokes they geek their ass off. As in laughing uncontrolably, so you might have to bear with that her first couple times. Untill then I suggest you take what S4L said in mind. You might want to go to the gym, or start running track....Cause if he finds out boooy you better hope those horns dont hit you in a wrong place.

^yeah that sounds liek a good idea. woudl there be any reasons you wouldn't let her try?

LOLOL yeah definitely wouldn't bring anything back to her house. id ont even bring my stash outside my room unless its just a tiny baggie for a party or friends house. haha:allgood:

LOLLLLLLL

:whoa: dissapointed you would think that of me stoner4life. my gf is a few years past 18 and so am i. i can assure you i am no pedo. in fact she's older than me by 10 days. :kiss:

but yeah thanks for the tips. :) if i do decide to let her try it would be under those prescribed circumstances. haha and i seriously do not EVER plan to be found out by her dad.

he would make me smoke his cock if he found out i let his daughter smoke my weed.

thanks again stoner4life:headbanger:

Someone needs to teach her what her mother never taught her. Might as well be you. I like S4L's suggestion that it be quiet, romantic w/some candles and cool music. However, one time I turned on an innocent friend. I used a bong since she didn't smoke cigs. Well, she took 2 hits and passed out for the rest of the night. Bummer. I don't think she ever smoked weed again. I've also known several people that don't feel anything the first 2 or 3 times. Be careful. Wouldn't want you to have to smoke that cock.

ahhhh, how sweet. I remember when my wife and I used to do that.....but we have been married for 7 plus years, so that flies out the window at the 4 year mark, or 3rd child, which ever comes first........ALTHO, I did get an out of the blue BL*#J^@ the other night after smoking a doobie with her, so with that said, TELL HER MAN!!!!!!!! BE HONEST, INTRODUCE IT TO HER, CUDDLE AND GET OUT OF THE BLUE B*^#J*%$!!!

LOL you make a very very VERY convincing argument. with your "out of the blue bj's". HAHA. :) yeah hopefully i can get what you and ur wife have...and cuddle hehehe:laughtwo:

another strong case for introducing it to her...

:D

thanks newbiegrower!!

Dude shes your girl, you either have to bring it in front of her now, or time is only going to make it harder. If you are ever pondering anything about your loved one, just tell them...its going to come out sooner or later...and sooner is always better! Now I'm not saying try to get her high, I'm just saying don't hide it from her, doesn't work like that. It seems like she would have tried it if she wanted to by now, but maybe just see if she wants to blaze, just so she doesnt have to "think" what its like for you, we all know MJ is made out to be more then it is....and yet...way less then it is at the same time. Thats why I love the herb so much :) I know what your saying about wanting to be high around her, would marijuana not bring a couple closer, would marijuana now bring a family closer? Can marijuana do everything???? but if you blaze around your chick and she sees you clinging shes going to say the same shit my ex's did... its the weed, blah blah.... but really no....its me, because I'm more myself when I smoke. Uh-huh! Ya feel me guys!?!

I have no point, just some rambling but hope it helped.

Someone needs to teach her what her mother never taught her. Might as well be you. I like S4L's suggestion that it be quiet, romantic w/some candles and cool music. However, one time I turned on an innocent friend. I used a bong since she didn't smoke cigs. Well, she took 2 hits and passed out for the rest of the night. Bummer. I don't think she ever smoked weed again. I've also known several people that don't feel anything the first 2 or 3 times. Be careful. Wouldn't want you to have to smoke that cock.

LOLOL more like something we wish all our parents taught us. yeah i hope i dont make her pass out or trip with the weed. probably ease her onto it lightly. i remember the first time i did it, i hardly felt anything at all. LOLOL.

yeah thats another consideration about the bong thing. cuz my gf probably isn't sure how to inhale off a cigarette? or pobably isn't comfortable with doing it...so maybe a bong wwould be a good idea...maybe 1/3 bowl or something...

thanks for that reply julianne!!

and thanks for always reading my threads haahha :headbanger:

i definitely hope i dont end up smoking that cock

LOLOL:smokin:

Dude shes your girl, you either have to bring it in front of her now, or time is only going to make it harder. If you are ever pondering anything about your loved one, just tell them...its going to come out sooner or later...and sooner is always better! Now I'm not saying try to get her high, I'm just saying don't hide it from her, doesn't work like that. It seems like she would have tried it if she wanted to by now, but maybe just see if she wants to blaze, just so she doesnt have to "think" what its like for you, we all know MJ is made out to be more then it is....and yet...way less then it is at the same time. Thats why I love the herb so much :) I know what your saying about wanting to be high around her, would marijuana not bring a couple closer, would marijuana now bring a family closer? Can marijuana do everything???? but if you blaze around your chick and she sees you clinging shes going to say the same shit my ex's did... its the weed, blah blah.... but really no....its me, because I'm more myself when I smoke. Uh-huh! Ya feel me guys!?!

I have no point, just some rambling but hope it helped.

yeah i totally understand about the hiding from her part. i dont want to. but its the fear of dissapointing her or being reprimanded for my behaviour that stops me :p. hahaha. but yeah this is why i want to make a decision to let her try...but letting her know MY cannabis consumption habits is already a sure thing. just have to find a right moment to bring it up...

haha and yeah i rkn marijuana can bring people closer together. i wish my family smoked. probalby be a lot closer and open than we are right now...which on the openness and affection level is near 0. haha

but yeah thanks for ur ramble

it did help :p maybe the last couple of lines i didn't quite understand. most likely you are high right now. hehehe :headbanger: and i appreciate you writing so much while high just to try and help me. HAHAHA

thanks custommx6 :tommy:

yeah i totally understand about the hiding from her part. i dont want to. but its the fear of dissapointing her

Seems like a fair thing to worry about.

but then again.. there is no time for worrying! her reaction in time (no matter when) is going to be the same most likely, so holding that to yourself could only cause you damage, no one likes to worry, specially about a loved one or running out of weed. I dunno.. just some advice...good luck though and keep us updated if you say anything to her.

PS yeah, I was stoned, oops :)

^ hahahaha yeah true enough. yeah definitely true about the worrying part. if i was in her position i would feel the same way...

hahahahahha yeah i was going to say too...if i make a decision and WHEN i do and everything that happens after, i will faithfully let you guys interested noe :D

AHHAHA dw about being sotned. i am now too...:p
couldn't wait till 4:20am
its 2:20am atm so yeah :)

thanks again for the reply custommx6!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well then do it up right. Arrange a quiet place for you two to be alone & uninterupted for sure so she can relax. Try to assess her state of mind during her first stone, would she like to go to the fair or local arcade w/ lotsa lights and colors, excitement, fun atmoshpere? Makin' whoopee whilst the both of you are buzzed should be nice too. Or is she feeling a bit geeky or paranoid (it's possible you know) and would prefer to stick it out with you for awhile. Have some options open for the night is what I'm saying, make sure she doesn't have to face the folks all slanky eyed either. Try to have all bases covered to make it all good.......
If you've just got really dank weed then don't let her over do it.

Don't get her buzzed.......
before school
before work
before going home
Yet.......

Great response.

Onwi: I was in the same boat as you bro, I was sneaking bowls here and there... she was cool with it, she used to smoke but stopped... and its been like 2years for her. She asked me one day how I felt, and I told her straight up.. that I wish she was high with me.. we were already into a deep conversation. We were outdoors, it was quiet,... dark, beautiful nice yah know. But still she didn't smoke... So no biggy. One day I was in the backyard again, early AM.. probably 7AM had a bowl going, watering the plants... she comes outside and goes " can I hit that? " I was like " :O holy shit, todays the day.. " im like " Sure, hand it to her along with the lighter... and I turn away to let her feel comfortable " - ever since that day, I got my smoking buddy back :) - known her for 8years.

When she opens up bro, its gonna be worth it =)

^man thats a really sweet story. gla dyou got ur smoking buddy back hahaha.

hope maybe one day i can chill like that with my girl too

thanks for the reply desde. appreciate it :D

I tried to introduce mine to herb a few times and she declined saying she would do it another day. We broke up and a week later I find out she is a weed whore! funny shitz!

sex.png
....... MIND IF I WATCH YOU YOUNGENS FER A BIT??????? .......
wheelchair.png

Seriously...enough is enough....:rofl:

The first time I was smoked out it was by my current boyfriend, on my senior prom night. I remember we got really geeked and went to Hardees' and ate some Monster bacon burgers. My boyfriend didn't really like getting high with me for the first few times because I was such a nerd and talked about the most random shit.

But anyway, after we came back from Hardees we just saw on the couch cuddling and watching TV in our prom stuff and ended up having sex on the kitchen table. I'm telling you, pot is good for the female orgasm.

My GF smoked pot for about 8 mos before having a bad experience and hasn't done it since. She says she doesn't really enjoy it but doesn't have a prob with me smoking, she actually encourages it because I have a few medical conditions that are helped when I'm regulary using the herb. Sometimes I wish she would start back and sometimes offer when I'm smoking in front of her, but she always declines. Oh well maybe one day.

LOLOLOLOL prepared for replies to alla youse? :) goodo

s4L:

maybe i can tell you about it in a detailed description , and you can use your imagination for the rest. :) it'll be just as good. trust me. hehehe:headbanger:
thanks for the reply man

Georgiatoker:

lol@ ur comment. how come she didnt' wna smoke with you? but she was a weed head anyways...
did she not like sharing? :(
haha htanks for the reply too

SG4:
LOLOL s4l is always a riot LOLOL thanks for replying

Big Dog:

And yes i will be sure to keep you alllll updatedddddd :D
thanks for the concern hehehe

Jmo:
HAHAa. yeah i never really had a chance to let her try during our equivalent of 'senior prom'. i had to take her back home as soon as the festivities were over :(. and i was thinking about that cock i'd have to smoke if i took her home stoned. hahaha.
but yeah. im glad u told me it works wonders on females. i am now hoping to get her to squirt high then. LOLOLOL.:headbanger:
thanks for the tip and reply too :)

Freshnugs:

Yeah i noe what ur gf means. a couple years bck i tripped out hard enough to stop for a LONG while. even the smell kinda made me go back to that tripped out time and fear. hahaha. but if i started again, im sure she can too. dw bro. just keep offering. she's got to give in sometime man LOL. :headbanger:
thanks for the reply man.

Back
Top Bottom