Introducing MagicStone: Handcrafted, Smokeless Instruments

That's very cool, we both got the VT bug when we were kids. I came up where when I was a 15, camped on an old farm overlooking the Tunbridge Fair Grounds and fell in love. As a city kid it became my mission in life to have a farm here.

After I finish plowing out said farm from the latest snowfall, we're headed up to Capital Cannabis to bring a little magic to the state house crowd.

Very excited that you'll be joining the Stone Age - Thanks!

Hi, I’m Jim Giberti, creator of MagicStone instruments. My partner, Kristen, and I are really excited to be new 420 Sponsors and to introduce MagicStone to the community.

The Odyssey and The Alchemy are our handcrafted, smokeless instruments that bring an epic new approach to enjoying cannabis. Using a simple soft flame lighter, they deliver the pure essence of your flower with the simplicity of a pipe, but with no combustion and virtually no maintenance. Each one is carved and precision-finished from a single block of soapstone, guaranteed for life, and signed and numbered by the maker.

full

full

Our shop is located on our mountainside farm in Vermont, where we also raise a lot of horses and Labs, and where I’ve been honing my growing skills for years. As a lifetime cannabis user and proponent and grower of different strains and techniques, I’m looking forward to meeting lots of 420 people, sponsoring contests and offering 420 deals throughout the year.

full

full
Please check us out and use code 420member for a FREE Hit Kit and Black Magic Stash Jar with any Magicstone instrument purchase at MagicStone.us.
I’m very happy to see that you’re going to be @420 Magazine Sponsors. Welcome to the @420 Magazine family. Your pipes are truly a work of art. CL🍀 :welcome: :party::cheer::thanks::420::Namaste:

Just ordered! happy to be your 4282 lol :yummy:
Welcome to the Sone Age APNF. I just went down to the shop and picked out your stone. I do that for 420 people:thanks:
Here's a direct link to the latest on technique Users Guide and Tutes. And I'm always available for magic coaching.
Here's a pic...and it looks better in person.

APNF Alchemy.jpg

I’m very happy to see that you’re going to be @420 Magazine Sponsors. Welcome to the @420 Magazine family. Your pipes are truly a work of art. CL🍀 :welcome: :party::cheer::thanks::420::Namaste:
Thanks for the welcome CaptainLucky. As I'm looking at your four leaf clover and just now hitting the Alchemy with some Zkittlez, I can't help but think "magically delicious".

Welcome to the Sone Age APNF. I just went down to the shop and picked out your stone. I do that for 420 people:thanks:
Here's a direct link to the latest on technique Users Guide and Tutes. And I'm always available for magic coaching.
Here's a pic...and it looks better in person.

APNF Alchemy.jpg
Ohhhhh Im super excited to get to know my 'Stone! Thanks for the prompt service and pics and the guides are a help too! I'll post up a couple pics in this thread when I use it first time, least I can do since youre picking the individual stones for us here at 420magazine! :thanks::cheer:

Nice looking device, can't wait to see some honest reviews. Is it available in a less engraved version? A smooth gold cap with a center jewel and no maker's sig? I'm not a fancy man, I prefer smooth lines and simple functionality.

Nice looking device, can't wait to see some honest reviews. Is it available in a less engraved version? A smooth gold cap with a center jewel and no maker's sig? I'm not a fancy man, I prefer smooth lines and simple functionality.
Hey Rhino, First let me say that anyone who quotes the Dude and Hunter T is a kindred spirit. If you do decide to go Magic, we'll try and make one as understated as possible.

Hey Rhino, First let me say that anyone who quotes the Dude and Hunter T is a kindred spirit. If you do decide to go Magic, we'll try and make one as understated as possible.
We're strangers in a strange land, my man. I appreciate your flexibility. Lemme check my couch cushions and winter jackets and see if I can come up with a few coins.

I'm definitely interested in having less combustion in my life.

I'm trying to figure out what the actual differences are between the models. I am leaning towards the odyssey but having trouble actually deciding.

As far as engraving, is it base standard lettering only, like in your pics, or are there images/wingding type shapes as well, or calligraphic style initials maybe?
I also was wondering if the actual logo could be moved up the pipe a bit, I don't like the idea of putting my mouth that close to a groove where things could maybe get a little gunky.

Hi Sueet, The main differences between the two models are that the Alchemy has the removable acrylic stem which some people prefer as far as a more refined mouthpiece, obviously the gemstone cap, and a subtly different airflow design that offers a bit more control over the draw.

We're actually introducing a new Odyssey II that has the evolved airflow of the Alchemy and replaces the the engraved logo with an inlaid medallion, so that would address any concern you have about the grooving.

Regarding the personalization - engraving in soapstone can be tricky at this size and we've perfected the technique but the nature of the quartz and mica can still cause occasional failures on our end so we stay within a defined font and size - calligraphy would be a problem in that regard.

Hope this helps.

While we haven't officially announced the Odyssey II and it's not on our site yet, we have done the final round of testing and they're awesome. I literally just hit the last one and it's getting more awesome as I type. We're going to finish the first dozen stones first of this week for presentation, photography etc.

So if you lean toward the Odyssey you could have one from the initial run which would be the first "official" Odyssey II - could be a cool 420 way to introduce it.

Well, it's here, I've been playing with it for a couple of hours. I definitely need practice, I think I burned it a couple times, tho there was no ash, the material was blackened so I assume that was combustion. I'm getting better at it, but even imperfectly using it is better than smoke. I absolutely see what you meant about lighters, I will probably come back for that nice one you sell after my considerable supply of bic lighters runs out.

Hey Sueet, happy equinox and glad it got there quickly.
If you toasted it, let me give you a couple of quick technique tips. First, remember you're not lighting it, but warming the stone chamber. You don't want to put the flame into the brass intake but hold it above it. You want to draw the heat down but most of the actual flame stays above the Alchemy.

Just take it a bit slower on the intake, and when you begin to feel the warm air on your tongue, stop lighting and focus on drawing the cool air in for a few seconds - that's where you get you're hit. If you get a nice terp hit, then you can build from there warming a bit longer and/or drawing a "bit" stronger.

The key is to start easy to find that spot where you sense the right heat and then let the stone do the rest as you continue to draw after lighting. Once you're there, it becomes easy and intuitive and you won't look back. And one of my favorite things is doing personal coaching - Kris sent you an email with my direct line.

Back
Top Bottom