Introducing.....maryjaneluva!!!!

maryjaneluva

wuzzup???? first of all i'm a dude...ppl call me kilo, jew, jewbie, jewjewbie, and other racial slurs against jews....i prefer KILO...But anyways, i started smokin about a year ago, but these past six months it has been an everyday kind of thing(i take tolerence breaks). I love weed more than possibly anyone here(there's some pretty hardcore stoners here, i'll catch up with ya tho, or die tryin). i have become somewhat of a stereotypical stoner, high skoo drop out, stoned all day, cant remember my own friggin name, and i go 2 work stoned. i know stereotypes don't help the legalizing and i'm sry but its me....the weed hippie....interests: ganja, weed, mary jane, marijuana, music(especially reggae), meditation, other interesting stuff. i live in south alabama, but am about 2 move 2 huntington beach, cali. ....i love laughin my ass off cuz its a side effect of the weed....its like ur betrayin it if you dont...but yea i understand the havin 2 be quiet w/parents around and all, and i know when 2 be quiet...and now i shall end cuz this is 2 damn long...sry ppl...stoned....c-ya.

LEGALIZE IT!!

p.s. o yea, about 5'7" or 8" and 150...c-ya.:smokin3:

"but yea i understand the havin 2 be quiet w/parents around and all, and i know when 2 be quiet". Wow its ur first post and you already gave away ur age. You arn't too smart of a kid my friend.

there are alotta older ppl who still live with their parents, mine are loaded and want me 2 stay, so i stay....and besides, i'm 19.

Back
Top Bottom