Introducing myself

spreadseeds

Hello, I am a new member to this site and enjoy it very much.
I do try to study the various methods of growing, inside and outdoors. I have achieved many successes in both methods.
I once produced a plant with feminized seeds only. I was proud of that and did get them to germinate and grow with successful results. This was really easy to do!
I am always looking for cheap easy ways to produce healthy plants, and more than willing to learn and share my knowledge with anyone.
One thing I would like to see is this plant grow wild, so it can be found anywhere growing wild. LOL!:thumb:
I hope to work with trading growing techniques, and producing new strains that grow well. I do have a background in horticulture, and would love to see every State legalize this plant.
I am 53 , use 420 for chronic pain, and nausea. My doctor privately advocates me using it as it cuts down on my use of narcotics to control pain.
Well thats about all for now. We are all here for similar reasons and hope someday we can openly use without the risk of being busted.
Thanks !
spreadseeds:yummy:

Welcome to :420:

The best site on the internet for both growers AND medical patients.

Since you live in a state where medical use is illegal - maybe you would be interested in hearing about the initiatives to help make it legal? Or some of the 100s of medical uses that people have discovered? Here is a link to help you find this section of the site: MEDICAL MARIJUANA

:goodluck:

:Namaste:

Thank you I will keep a journal when I start my indoor growing for the winter. I have two 400 watt metal halides , but the cost and electrical consumption is enormous. I am going to try to use compact fluorescent this time around. Possibly burn my halides 2-3 hours daily to boost the plants growth. Thanks again for the info!

Welcome spreadseeds,

Nice to meet you. :welcome: You might want to think about joining The Over 50 Club. Lots of other really great growers there to help you there too.

Looking forward to your winter journal. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom