Introduction / General Questions

beginnerbud

Hi all!

So ive been browsing 420magazine for a few months now and finally decided to make an account.

I've been growing outdoors for 3 months and have decided to move indoors for privacy issues.

My question, In my small setup (1 or two plants, about 50x50x80cm) I will have 5x 20w CFL lights. I have one of those cheap 14w LED red/blue panels. Just wondering if i should bother putting that in there? Would it make any difference with the red light?

Cheers :)

:welcome: beginnerbud to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you!
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!
Greenest Regards,
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Beateo

Lamp is the engine of your grow room, when everything is dialed... You are only limited by the power of your lamps (and container size) indoors.

It's up to you really.

Welcome Beginnerbud:).....COorganics is completely correct.....between light intensity....pot size.....enviroment....media.....and nutes;)....i dont think a 14 watt panel is going to hurt at all....my opinion is as long as you have the room then go for it....just watch the young ones to make sure it isn't too much:).....If me or my Hospitality Team Member Beateo can help please feel free to contact either one:)

Greenest Regards
:green_heart:

:Namaste:
Green Dreamz

Back
Top Bottom