Introduction - Sapling willing to learn

FoxPop

:Namaste:

Hello everyone! Pleasure to meet you. My name is FoxPop (or whatever you would like to call me) and I just found this site today! I look forward to contributing as much as I can. For now I'll move right along to the questions.

Do you grow?
I don't yet, but I would like to and I'm willing to learn!

Do you use Cannabis for medicine?
Not prescribed, but it definitely helps with the day to day anxiety that I feel.

Do you have medicinal Marijuana in your state?
Yes! Recreational is allowed in my state, too.

Do you own anything made from Hemp?
A few pieces of jewelry. Aside from that, if I own items made from hemp, I am unaware.

Are you politically active in the movement to legalize Cannabis?
Not yet, but I soon will be.

As for my story, there isn't much to tell. I'm just a girl who has been shown that the scare tactics are not true, and gotten past my own excuses, to enjoy the peace that comes with this wonderful plant.

I hope to learn a lot from you all and I look forward to meeting you. :thanks:

welcome;

As for my story, there isn't much to tell. I'm just a girl who has been shown that the scare tactics are not true, and gotten past my own excuses, to enjoy the peace that comes with this wonderful plant.

you've come to the right place!

:hippy:

I was just going to say is there some new template for introductions. Lol. Very funny...welcome to the family at :420:

Sorry. I just read the sticky. Could you link me other new template so I can update my thread accordingly?

Also, thank you again everyone for the warm welcomes. :thanks: I've been reading around and learning a lot already.

It's all good foxpop, I just read two intros with the same questions and I've never seen it before. Feel free to discuss whatever you want, we'll be glad to help. My advice is to start reading these posts and journals and before you know it you'll catch the fever and be wrist deep in the soiless mix mixing up some worm poop. All the best ☺

Welcome! I'm new too, I just started my first grow too- I'm using CFL lights currently in a 2x5 box. It's a pretty easy cheap set up! I'm going to make a grow journal soon, I think it will be a good template to follow for a cheap first time set up. Keep an eye out for It!:420::blunt:

Welcome foxpop, if you like to learn lots of new things on a daily basis this is the place.

....before you know it you'll catch the fever and be wrist deep in the soiless mix mixing up some worm poop. All the best ☺

Snid, you silver tongued devil. You sure know how to get someone excited about growing! :rofl::goof::biglaugh::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom