Introduction

Smoke toke

Wsup fellow 420 lovers, I'm just here to introduce myself to the forum. I have been sitting back reading and absorbing dumb amounts of knowledge on this board, I have sat back like a sponge and just absorbed. It is truly amazing just how much knowledge is in here . I grew up in the hood smoking on Bs brick weed from Mexico etc. didn't even know about being a cannabis connesuir. I began smoking good stuff but was paying 35,45 an eighth and was going broke trying to medicate. I was tired of making dispensary owners rich and decided to grow. I have a couple grows under my belt but I have learned soooo much more by peeking in here! There are some true artists and mad scientists in here and I'm addicted to this forum, anyway hello all:peace:

Hey Light Addict, I'm so glad you responded your grows and journals and of course your FLUXING are part of what got me hooked! You sir are a mad scientist! Thx for the love!

Smoke toke, :welcome: to :420:. We are glad that you are here. Growing your own is fun and cheaper than buying it from others. You know what went into it and how it was grown. No wondering if it contains nuclear radiation or not. :rofl: We are spreading the word about cannabis and hemp to the world. New Member Start Links has a lot of very interesting links that you may be interested in. Look around and if you have any questions then the Frequently Asked Questions is a good place to look for answers or to ask questions. I will be looking forward to you starting a journal. I hope that you have a great week my friend. :peace: :Namaste:

ColoradoKid thank you so much I will definitely keep looking around! I've already decided to switch my entire tent configuration because of the knowledge I've gained from this lovely group of fellow heads. Ill most definitely be tapping into the genius and knowledge of some of these gardeners in here. :thanks:ill def do a grow journal once I get my tent changed from 400 watt HPS to all led and ebb and flow :peace: and green

Hey Smoke Toke! Welcome to 420 Magazine! I came to 420 magazine a few years ago for a similar reason. I couldn't stand paying rediculously high dispensary prices for meds that I was unsure of the origin or the health of. I decided to start growing, and found 420 Magazine, and the amazing members and tons of info helped me learn everything I needed to know to grow healthy natural buds, with no pesticides, and for pennies on the dollar, saving me a ton of money.

I hope you find 420 Magazine your new home and resource!

Welcome!!

Here are a few links that I share with all new members to help you find the info you may be looking for, as well as navigate the site and find cool things like the contests and sponsors.

So here is how you get started :)

Here are some useful links that will help you learn about growing, and how to get it right the first time :)
First rule of thumb is, do the research first, if you can't find the answer anywhere, then ask. I can almost gurantee that
The question has been asked before. There are tons of resources and kind and knowledgeable growers at 420 magazine
and I am sure you will find it a great home!

Make sure to check out the forum rules and guidelines. We have a great community here and I welcome you to check out..
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Are you new to growing and don't know where to start, here is a link that will teach you everything you need to know :)
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

If you couldn't find what your looking for in the last link, you can find many of your answers by visiting The Grow Room.
THE GROW ROOM

Do you have sick plants that need answers, check out our Problems, Pest's and Disease control forum at
Problems, Pests & Disease Control

Another great way to get started in your new membership is by starting a grow journal. This allows you to document your grow, add photo's
and share your experience with all of us!! Remember to be detailed, so if you run into problems we can help you fix them and have a successful
grow :)
How to Make a Grow Journal
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Are you looking to purchase new growing equipment, nutrients, growing or smoking accessories, check out our sponsors!
As a member you can take advantage of specials that are run time to time :)
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

Well I hope you enjoy exploring our wonderful community and feel free to make yourself home :)

By the way, don't forget to check out the monthly contests where you can vote, enter, and win prizes!
420 Contests
So here is how you get started :)

Here are some useful links that will help you learn about growing, and how to get it right the first time :)
First rule of thumb is, do the research first, if you can't find the answer anywhere, then ask. I can almost gurantee that
The question has been asked before. There are tons of resources and kind and knowledgeable growers at 420 magazine
and I am sure you will find it a great home!

Make sure to check out the forum rules and guidelines. We have a great community here and I welcome you to check out..
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Are you new to growing and don't know where to start, here is a link that will teach you everything you need to know :)
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

If you couldn't find what your looking for in the last link, you can find many of your answers by visiting The Grow Room.
THE GROW ROOM

Do you have sick plants that need answers, check out our Problems, Pest's and Disease control forum at
Problems, Pests & Disease Control

Another great way to get started in your new membership is by starting a grow journal. This allows you to document your grow, add photo's
and share your experience with all of us!! Remember to be detailed, so if you run into problems we can help you fix them and have a successful
grow :)
How to Make a Grow Journal
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Are you looking to purchase new growing equipment, nutrients, growing or smoking accessories, check out our sponsors!
As a member you can take advantage of specials that are run time to time :)
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

Well I hope you enjoy exploring our wonderful community and feel free to make yourself home :)

By the way, don't forget to check out the monthly contests where you can vote, enter, and win prizes!
420 Contests

Back
Top Bottom