Introduction -

Merriwanna

Hello from Perth Western Australia.

I've been growing for self and city friends for many years (30+). Until recently... I have joined forces with a liberal minded doctor, and have been more scientific in last 3 recent grows. Just having a microscope to see the change in the trichomes is like opening up a whole new level of growing. For medicinal purposes its vital in order to tweek the high that you need.

I don't know if I will ever be able to grow indoors as well as I can outdoors. I am from a farming family from way way back ( in America - but now Australian). I'm currently researching LED lights hence my reason for joining the forum.

This is a huge learning curve for me. I've been smoking since 16 (now 62). Whenever it was possible have always grown my own.

Its great fun - I'm lucky that I live on a large area of land thus have a lot of privacy.

We will get to know each other I;m sure through different posts on various forums here.

Merri

Hello from Perth Western Australia.

I've been growing for self and city friends for many years (30+). Until recently... I have joined forces with a liberal minded doctor, and have been more scientific in last 3 recent grows. Just having a microscope to see the change in the trichomes is like opening up a whole new level of growing. For medicinal purposes its vital in order to tweek the high that you need.

I don't know if I will ever be able to grow indoors as well as I can outdoors. I am from a farming family from way way back ( in America - but now Australian). I'm currently researching LED lights hence my reason for joining the forum.

This is a huge learning curve for me. I've been smoking since 16 (now 62). Whenever it was possible have always grown my own.

Its great fun - I'm lucky that I live on a large area of land thus have a lot of privacy.

We will get to know each other I;m sure through different posts on various forums here.

Merri

Welcome. There are plenty of good journals with different LED lights. Look in peoples signatures for their grows and you can see how the different LEDs are performing for people. I think we all have our favorites. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom