Introduction

Cjalderman

420 Member
Hello,

My name is Jackie, I am 44 years old, and I am from Colorado springs. I never smoked pot frequently most of my life, I smoked here and there for a year or 2 at a time. Last year in June I moved from Massachusetts to Colorado Springs, and was amazed at the world of cannabis around me. I have a medical card to help with stress and anxiety induced migraines. After my first experience in the world of medical cannabis, it's medical values and the amazing things about this plant, I have decided to change my current 14 year field and start in the employment/learning trade of cannabis. I have just applied for my MED badge and have been doing my own personal research for a few months. I am hoping to learn alot of things here, as I would like to begin growing in the not so distant future as well.

Hello,

My name is Jackie, I am 44 years old, and I am from Colorado springs. I never smoked pot frequently most of my life, I smoked here and there for a year or 2 at a time. Last year in June I moved from Massachusetts to Colorado Springs, and was amazed at the world of cannabis around me. I have a medical card to help with stress and anxiety induced migraines. After my first experience in the world of medical cannabis, it's medical values and the amazing things about this plant, I have decided to change my current 14 year field and start in the employment/learning trade of cannabis. I have just applied for my MED badge and have been doing my own personal research for a few months. I am hoping to learn alot of things here, as I would like to begin growing in the not so distant future as well.
Welcome to the site!
:welcome:
Tons of amazing information in these threads. Hope you find all you're looking for!
:passitleft:

Welcome to 420 Magazine, looking forward to your first journal. I'm sure if you hang out on some of the current journals people will answer any questions you might have.

Back
Top Bottom