Invi's Second Attempt - Some Classic Strains

good weed Invi:)

good weed Invi:)

Good weed sir!

Nice to see you :)

Before i forget to note, co2 was stopped 5 days ago, at day 44 or so.
Week 7 finished, in theory NL and OB are due somewhere between a few days or a week.
Think NL Blue changed a bit, had a quick look at her. The few colder nights did real good - hope enough to last till harvest.

Ill make some pics to chill my excitement about doing smthg with them.

cant wait for you photos. you should give photo lessons. :thumb:

guess you are lol

Thanks a lot Bozzo!

Im afraid its mainly the tech, i mean i just set up exp, best possible aperture, and lowest possible iso. Then clickclick :)
And love the models of course :)

This lens is nice for 'macro', and is real cheap compared to real macro lenses.
Raynox DCR 250 2 5X Super Macro Conversion Lens New 024616020191 | eBay

Okay i checked the girls again.
Made trich shots too, out of curiosity. If i think it right they look according to schedule..

Orange Bud near ready i guess? Quite a few amber, all cloudy almost no clear..?

Northern Lights Blue think its the same..? Man thrichs are hard to figure.. :)

White Widow hope she can go on for 1-2 weeks!!! What do you think?

Jack Herer think (hope) for 1-2 weeks more too?

Any input appreciated i kinda suck at this..
Also bit afraid how co2 affects ripening, can the buds and resin get out of sync?

Agreed great photos invi +reps on those
I to clearly suck at tric examining. As I thought ur shots before we're nearer like u did.
I think from googling trichome readiness the amber trics want to be more visibly amber than pale hard to tell Amber's

That's just what iv seen may be the case

the blue is really close to pluckin! for sure you should check her daily. the others have a week easy:)

Good Weed Invi and a fine 4rth too!:)

Oh wow so many comments! :)

Thanks a lot for reps, and kind words!!!

@AleX, DJ: Yeah ambers are so hard to tell! I got often no idea which counts as amber and which is clear, but i mix up cloudy and clear sometimes too. Maybe it would be better to look at the whole plant and just see... But i dont trust myself with that yet :)
And do those trich shots please Raven, i have no idea about my lemon's harvest time, would help a lot to see a near ripe trich shot from SLH! Thanks reps and all :)

@mcloadie, Sir Fish: that is the NL correct, you too talk about the same plant. Also this one should be ready right now according to the bank - everything seems to be on schedule yippie! I was afraid tthat co2 might mess with how they ripen - but maybe i turned it off on time. Thanks for the help!!!! By myself i would have thought that the OB is more ready then the NL - because of those very pale amber trichs the OB has i guess?
Wonder what the others will do during next week. Hope they follow the NL's path!

@Carterhkrs - yeah now i think i see more clear there! :)
Think i'll need to see a few k trichs from each and every kind to know them...

Do you guys think NL is already ready (in the highest possible sense)? I might cut a few smaller buds off her just to have the high indica again in that case :)

Oh and happy 4th for the Independent Ones :):)
I can celebrate my first harvest day too! One small step for mankind, but a giant leap for me muhaha!

:popcorn::partyboy::tokin::smokin::partyboy::popcorn:
:cheer::circle-of-love::surf::hookah::blunt:
:party::theband::tommy::joint::party:

i just noticed my thread lacks smilies.

do a sample and see if your happy with it Invi:)

do a sample and see if your happy with it Invi:)

Ahhaha. I was half hoping someone would hold me back, but not sure it would have been possible anyway :)

I'll cut the 2-3 smallest buds i find. Dependenig on how small are those.
Then maybe one bigger bud / day so there will be all kinds of ripeness.

Then she will end up in my room getting 16 hours sunshine for a month. I decided i'll reveg the whole bunch if i can manage (thanks for your thread miwa!). The clones dont look so good, and i cannot be bothered with cloning in 95F anymore. I will build an aero later i guess, this jiffy cloning turned out to be a nightmare this time, even though i did everything as last year. So i blame the weather :)
I either get mold and rot if i keep spraying them, but if i dont they just dry out. Guess aero would help with that.

ookayy im off chop-happy :smokin:

Oh wow so many comments! :)

Thanks a lot for reps, and kind words!!!

@Alex, DJ: Yeah ambers are so hard to tell! I got often no idea which counts as amber and which is clear, but i mix up cloudy and clear sometimes too. Maybe it would be better to look at the whole plant and just see... But i dont trust myself with that yet :)
And do those trich shots please Raven, i have no idea about my lemon's harvest time, would help a lot to see a near ripe trich shot from SLH! Thanks reps and all :)

@McLoadie, Sir Fish: that is the NL correct, you too talk about the same plant. Also this one should be ready right now according to the bank - everything seems to be on schedule yippie! I was afraid tthat co2 might mess with how they ripen - but maybe i turned it off on time. Thanks for the help!!!! By myself i would have thought that the OB is more ready then the NL - because of those very pale amber trichs the OB has i guess?
Wonder what the others will do during next week. Hope they follow the NL's path!

@Carterhkrs - yeah now i think i see more clear there! :)
Think i'll need to see a few k trichs from each and every kind to know them...

Do you guys think NL is already ready (in the highest possible sense)? I might cut a few smaller buds off her just to have the high indica again in that case :)

Oh and happy 4th for the Independent Ones :):)
I can celebrate my first harvest day too! One small step for mankind, but a giant leap for me muhaha!

:popcorn::partyboy::tokin::smokin::partyboy::popcorn:
:cheer::circle-of-love::surf::hookah::blunt:
:party::theband::tommy::joint::party:

i just noticed my thread lacks smilies.

Thc is at it's peak, or just slightly past it, everything's headed toward couchlock and pain relief now.

Back
Top Bottom