Inzane In The Membrane Grown In Coast Of Maine Stonington Blend Super Soil

The sativas sound like they're fed really well. Should bulk up nicely. Sativas are my favorite. Just hard to grow up here.

I see what you mean in the pics. The 2 left ladies are behind the two on the right. Nice call.
checked them tonight. that (right front) Indica trichomes are rapidly changing to amber. i've noticed buds are getting huge, but I thought they were just growing, but now I'm think It might be final swell ???? I've got one of little gadget that clips on my Ipad, to make it microscoopic, but never could make it work. Maybe I'll play around with the lighting to see if I can get some micro. pics., when lights come on at 7pm. Thanks for stopping !!

Hiya Slowpuffer….surprised I missed this thread. I've been using this soil for a couple grows now and love it. I grow organic but add some amendments and 'organic' nutes. I'll go back to page one and try to get caught up.

High MotoFina, and welcome. Fed them last night, with ph 6.6, 150 ppm tap water, with 0.6 ml of mammoth p per gl.. The indica plant is starting to really show amber now, about 30% amber, will harvest in next week. They will be 8 weeks in bloom, tomorrow, & pics. will follow. this is a pic of the next grow, 9 days bloom. These are the tops of the 8 week bloom gals.

I forgot how fast they grow in coco, and they're out of control now. Was gonna build wire cages for them, but I can't find right wire. So now it's like a stake here and a stake there kind of deal. The cages I made for the 8 week olds are working great, but went back to buy more wire, and they're out, and not restocking. I'm on the search. I srarted out trying to mainline these clones, and I must say It was working somewhat, until they started growing unsymmetrical . So in the end they just grew too dam quick. The organic super soil grow, sort of lulled me to slow mode. We'll overcome, hopefully !!

Yes, they're supposed to be all Sativa, and one was Indica, and another didn't germinate. Of the 4 Sativa, no two are alike. But I tested me a bottom bud, off one of the Sativa, today and this is some dynamite smoke, and still got like 2-3 weeks to go. The Indica doesn't appear potent at all !!

The breeder of Insane in the Membrane seems to be Ethos Genetics, they list the parents as Noneya x Bizness and have some strong claims, THC 30-35% and morphology variation is “low”. That does not seem to match your experience. That’s a premium price, for sure.

The breeder of Insane in the Membrane seems to be Ethos Genetics, they list the parents as Noneya x Bizness and have some strong claims, THC 30-35% and morphology variation is “low”. That does not seem to match your experience. That’s a premium price, for sure.
The breeders can say anything !! Action is louder than words !!? We'll see at harvest time !! The high thc content sucked me in !!

The breeders can say anything !! Action is louder than words !!? We'll see at harvest time !! The high thc content sucked me in !!
Maybe if you send them a note and some pictures, they’ll send you a few seeds to make up for it. They have some interesting strains. At least according to their descriptions. :rolleyes:

Maybe if you send them a note and some pictures, they’ll send you a few seeds to make up for it. They have some interesting strains. At least according to their descriptions. :rolleyes:
I know Boatshoe and I've thought of that. The squeaky hinge always gets the oil. Pics. are a waste though. How's that going to show the low potency of this Indica plant? I'm chopping it today, and hope the potency will increase some after curing. Or I think it's done swelling, trichomes are getting about 50% amber. Lights come on at 7pm, so i'll make that decision then.

:goodjob:

Well you got a few nice buds from the little one. I wonder why it didn’t get going, though.
I think if you send pics to the breeders it helps them.. I’d want that feedback.
You know, they can see you’re knowledgeable and careful grower, the plants were cared for throughout. It helps them too.
Or they might say buzz off :confused:

:goodjob:

Well you got a few nice buds from the little one. I wonder why it didn’t get going, though.
I think if you send pics to the breeders it helps them.. I’d want that feedback.
You know, they can see you’re knowledgeable and careful grower, the plants were cared for throughout. It helps them too.
Or they might say buzz off :confused:
I do the best I can. I have problem controlling my temp. & low rh at times, and I'm sure plants grow better with perfect humidity & temps.. But that plant was a runt, right from the start. only reason i didn't end It's life at a young age, was I wanted some variety. And i'm not really complaining about the size, but the potency of the smoke. i've got this plant hanging in an open room, and can bearly smell it. It should be overpowering !! And you're right, they would probably want to hear from me. Maybe I'll give them a BUZZ !! No pun intended !!

Hey SP congrats on the harvest buddy!. If you want to get way more in to raising your RH and controlling your environment I happen to be a nutjob student of environmental stuff. The sativas look great!

Built two wire cages today, and will built two more tomorrow. I'm finding cages work well , keeping buds in the light. These were an attempt to mainline clones. The tops of the ones I got finishing, in two weeks, and the one hanging. the hanging Indica should be smoke-able soon and If it's not potent, (which I suspect), then I've got a 4 week old Cherry pie seedling, ready to replace it. Both bulbs in the 630w cmh light, are at least 7-8 grows old, but seem to be working.
Will be interesting to see the difference in yield, between coco & COM Stonington blend super soil. I'm betting on the coco. They're two weeks old today. That's 5 gal bags of coco, and 10 gl. bags of COM Stonington blend. Will also be able to compare the difference in final product, taste, smoothness, etc..

Looks like a fun experiment, SP. Fun is where it's at!

Back
Top Bottom