Inzane In The Membrane Grown In Coast Of Maine Stonington Blend Super Soil

I've never grew an auto, and wonder what the advantage is ? I see them yielding way less, so that turns me off. And Brew, the rh inside my tents today is 35%, and trust me, that's high for my grow. It hovers around 25-30% most days !! Hanging wet towels inside the tents, help some, but is a royal pain in the ass !!

I've never grew an auto, and wonder what the advantage is ? I see them yielding way less, so that turns me off. And Brew, the rh inside my tents today is 35%, and trust me, that's high for my grow. It hovers around 25-30% most days !! Hanging wet towels inside the tents, help some, but is a royal pain in the ass !!
Well, the yield would depend on how many autos you can grow in a similar space and the timeline. @bobrown14 swears he can get more yield from many smaller autos. For me, I only grow indoors in the winter...mainly for my mental health! With autos, I can do 8-10 in 5 months, with 2x runs. Autos definitely do better with more light and I've found that I can get my photos plenty big in the summers when I grow outside. i tried autos last summer and even with the longest days of June/July they never really got the same growth as with 18 or 20 hours in a tent.

Well, the yield would depend on how many autos you can grow in a similar space and the timeline. @bobrown14 swears he can get more yield from many smaller autos. For me, I only grow indoors in the winter...mainly for my mental health! With autos, I can do 8-10 in 5 months, with 2x runs. Autos definitely do better with more light and I've found that I can get my photos plenty big in the summers when I grow outside. i tried autos last summer and even with the longest days of June/July they never really got the same growth as with 18 or 20 hours in a tent.
So how many hours minimum , do you have to light an auto plant ?

So how many hours minimum , do you have to light an auto plant ?
They like a minimum of 16 hours....even on the longest days where we supposedly have 15-16 hours of sunlight, it's not nearly enough/the same as under lights.

You think much, about your strategy for this coming seasons green house grow ? I'm so envious of you !!
Oh yes, I have a whole plan for next summer. Because of the crazy humidity/rot issues this summer I am making some major changes: more space between plants, separate growing areas (to isolate potential issues), and some new genetics from Mandala.

Oh yes, I have a whole plan for next summer. Because of the crazy humidity/rot issues this summer I am making some major changes: more space between plants, separate growing areas (to isolate potential issues), and some new genetics from Mandala.
I was hoping to harvest at 10.5 weeks, but buds are still swelling and all 3 are still drinking 5 qts., every 4th. day. They've had nothing but 150ppm tap water for like 3 weeks now. I'm running out of smoke, for 1st. time in a long time. We hate the thought of having to buy weed !! merry Xmas. to you & yours !!

Merry Christmas slowpuffer!! Here's a pic of my ladies. Just gave them a quick trim tonight. There really close to the end now. Just need some more amber trics. Hardly any right now. Hoping
20181225_204828.jpg
they will be hanging the end of the week

I checked tonight and one plant is almost there. the other two are still got a lot of clear in them, so I decided to water the whole crew one mo time !! Ha !! I'm not for the 11-12 week strain. I'm at 11.5 weeks, (73 days today), and I'm quickly running out of weed, the little two oz. runt ass Indica plant, that I harvested two weeks ago, is down to a few joints .
Those are some beautiful buds you got there !! Neighbor !!

The last 3 Inzane in the membrane were chopped on day 80 of bloom, and was a very disappointing harvest. Not saying living soil wont grow good yiellds, but I am now saying It needs to be amended with something like Doc Buds kit. We got about 10 ozs., from 4 plants. I easily get twice that amount in coco coir, and will have to go back, if I can't figure this out. As a matter of fact, I replaced these 4 with a coco grow. 4 clones of this strain, in 1 gl. cloth bags. they're not completely root bound yey, so probably another week before flip. So now I'm back to two 4x4 grows, 4 plants each, in coco coir. One tent is at 5 weeks, while other tent is in last week of veg. Probably should start a new journal.

This will be a new experience for me. So now let us see how to do this. Everything has changed since last having a journal. i been growing in coco for 1.5 years and had decent success, but I recently, smoked some organic weed, and I'm trying to duplicate that taste. I'm told by the folks at Coast of Maine , that I'm on the right track, with their Stonington blend, but show me.
So I popped these 6 Inzane in the membrane seeds, on the 8th. of August, so they're 8 days today. pics. will be my next hurdle, not much to look at yet. They're under t5s, in a 4x4x6.5. Front door is open on the tent, with one 18 inch circulating fan. Small room air conditioner running during days, as we're experiencing hot humid weather. Without that air, it would climb to over 100 degrees. one died about 3 days after germinating, so we are left with 5.
Looking for other people growing with this brand of soil ? Plants are in a starting mix of coco & a mild starting mix, 50/50. When I transplant into the Stonington blend, is to be determined . All suggestions are appreciated !!
Also, this will be my 1st. attempt at a sativa grow. And hoping for a Xmas. harvest, but more likely middle of Jan. ?
Went insane got no brain... hmmf now that I have actual brain damage that song is so much more relatable

Back
Top Bottom