iPhone Errors: Please Report All Issues Here

I haven't seen a video or a video link in a long time. Blank white spaces are all I see. So peaceful... clears my mind watching them, and eases the anxiety of not being able to get the info I mistakenly thought I needed. I must free myself from my shallow greed for videos. Just breathe, breathe, feel the nothing, be one with the nothing... I need no videos...
I have nice peaceful white nothingness. Just the echoes of me typing out this lonely post. Like a lost traveller on a foggy day in Antarctic, I need sunglasses to watch my videos to avoid going snowblind. Like a maggot in a loaf of wonderbread. Like Johnny Winter in a snowstorm. Like an albino cave fish swimming in a glass of milk.
Like that rich area north of San Francisco we accidentally visited on acid one time.
I can print out my video links and sell them as modern art, to Apple execs.
My video links are 100% approved by Hitler and the KKK.
Perhaps someday the space will be filled...till then... just be patient young grasshopper.

Hey. On the rarely used ipad tonight and now if I scroll down, RR's video has appeared. An Egyptian thingy. Cool. I'll go look around at some of the other white spaces and see if they appear. It was just last night that I got whited out of seeing an invisible video that apparently was going to to tell me how to decarb in a pressure cooker.

Edit. Yeah they're all there. So it's something that's changed for me with this latest iphone update I guess. I'll poke around in settings. Or just use the iPad for videos.

Good echo in here

I heard you...
What's a melody? I looked it up and I don't believe that's the first, it's to complex a piece of music to be. Is it the first written?
Still nothing on my phone except that one,which is really bizarre, why is that the only one I can see.. and it's a test. Yep I see it it works. Doesn't help with any of the others though :rofl::rofl: weasel :passitleft: :rofl::rofl:

I'm trying it now with Ghostery on the phone and yes I see it now. :thumb: Weird though that I use the same browser (Safari) for both the phone and iPad and only have the issue on the phone. Maybe the Safari browser also changed in the last iPhone update. iPad hasn't been updated in a while.
Cool, thanks a lot. I have some options now.

I found a little workaround for the issue (for Grizz I guess since we are the only two people in the galaxy with this issue). If you click on 'reply wth quote' for the post in question with the invisible desired video, the quote will show the URL contained in it, and you can copy that part and paste it into your search engine.

No such thing as wifi around these parts. Cell service is barely possible with a large booster.

I am just wondering how you are able to access 420 Magazine from your Iphone or Ipad without WiFi or a Mobile cell signal :scratchinghead:

I thought it might have been blocked pop ups but that's not it.. I think my data is thankful I can't view it all :rofl:

That's a good point Richard..

I am just wondering how you are able to access 420 Magazine from your Iphone or Ipad without WiFi or a Mobile cell signal :scratchinghead:

:hmmmm:

No such thing as wifi around these parts. Cell service is barely possible with a large booster.
Barely possible means possible. There's a cell tower far far away, from which I get a tiny signal, and amplify it with a large cell booster, the antenna of which I have placed at the top of a tall tall tree, on a long long cable, entailing much death defying climbing up and down when things go wrong.

The setup cost $1200. Cellular data is also very expensive here and service is still iffy and intermittent. However, several times a year I make the journey into the town, where they have a library with the wifi you speak of, for free no less.
Thanks for all your help- I feel like I've found enough ways around the problem now for my humble needs- and someday I'll find a setting or an iPhone update that fixes it completely.

:hmmmm:

Barely possible means possible. There's a cell tower far far away, from which I get a tiny signal, and amplify it with a large cell booster, the antenna of which I have placed at the top of a tall tall tree, on a long long cable, entailing much death defying climbing up and down when things go wrong.

The setup cost $1200. Cellular data is also very expensive here and service is still iffy and intermittent. However, several times a year I make the journey into the town, where they have a library with the wifi you speak of, for free no less.
Thanks for all your help- I feel like I've found enough ways around the problem now for my humble needs- and someday I'll find a setting or an iPhone update that fixes it completely.

Video takes lots of bandwidth, that is most likely your issue on your end. Good luck getting better service down the road. :cheer:

Bandwidth certainly is a big issue for videos- and it's the reason I don't watch them much, but the invisible links problem isn't related to the lack of signal. Anyway- enough said. :thanks:

Having an issue!
I can log on with my phone no problem.
Every time that I post a reply, tag a like or thanks. Compose and try to send a PM. I get locked out like I'm a guest.
I am still logged on. No ability to post reply, like and my PM folder is empty.
I log out and log back in.
Same thing happens.

Back
Top Bottom