Irie's going on vacation!

Hey 420 members :ganjamon:
I’m heading to Seychelles for a short holiday tomorrow and will be there till the end of the month. It’s been a busy last 3 Years of work with not much time off and I’ve been given leave now between the 22nd June - 7th July sooooo iv’e decided last minute to take a quick holiday.
Being from South Africa, Seychelles is pretty close and it looks amazing so I’ve booked tickets for my girlfriend and I and we’ll be flying tomorrow evening and I’ll be leaving my grow in one of my close mates hands.
I’m going there to just chill out - but if any of you have ever been up there for a holiday, gimme some must-do’s and must-see’s and also of course I’d love some info on their cannabis culture, I’ve not even researched on the availablity of cannabis around Seychelles as I don’t mind the idea of a bit of a tolerance break, but as a few of you may know me I’d also love to get blazed on my holiday...:bongrip::rollit::rofl:
@420 Rob I saw you were recently there - any pointers would be appreciated brother! :ganjamon::passitleft:

Never been there myself,But have a great holiday,Irie...
It sounds like you earned it! Hope you find some smoke while you're there!

Hey guys, Im from Amsterdam and new to the forum ☺️. I also travel for a well deserved holiday to the Seychelles at the end of July. Now, normally I always find a lead online about where to buy in a certain country. However for the Seychelles I cant find anything and the thought of not being able to enjoy this tropical paradise high is killing me. Anybody please??

Hey guys, Im from Amsterdam and new to the forum ☺. I also travel for a well deserved holiday to the Seychelles at the end of July. Now, normally I always find a lead online about where to buy in a certain country. However for the Seychelles I cant find anything and the thought of not being able to enjoy this tropical paradise high is killing me. Anybody please??

Welcome @Roger1980 do you have any grows on the go at this time?

I bet you once your there, it won’t take long for someone to walk by with what your looking for lol I’ve never been there so I really wouldn’t know, but there is a good chance you’ll be able to find what your looking for :thumb:

Hey guys, Im from Amsterdam and new to the forum ☺. I also travel for a well deserved holiday to the Seychelles at the end of July. Now, normally I always find a lead online about where to buy in a certain country. However for the Seychelles I cant find anything and the thought of not being able to enjoy this tropical paradise high is killing me. Anybody please??
Hey Roger! Welcome to 420mag :welcome::ganjamon:
I have been in Seychelles for a week and I’m leaving on Tuesday, I have found loads of bud and hash here my friend. What area are you heading to? I spent most of my time on Mahé island & Praslin island. Let me know what area you will be and I’ll help you out.

Good to hear from you, Irie- hope you're having nothing but fun there:thumb:

Seychelles!? Dude that's amazing. I always wanted to go there or The Maldives. That is so cool.

I met a dude on a cruise who was from South Africa. Really interesting fello, he is a bird watcher, he was explaining a bird you guys have called a Lammergier (spelling?) I guess it crushes bones or something... I was a bit hammered.

Anyway, have a wonderful trip, I'm super jealous, I love to travel. Cheers

Hey Roger! I'll send you a PM tonight with some info.
Watch it, it was so amazing in Seychelles i may just jump on a plain and join in on your trip too...:lot-o-toke::rofl:
Seychelles!? Dude that's amazing. I always wanted to go there or The Maldives. That is so cool.
Brother it was so good! I'd highly recommend Seychelles. Iv'e never been to the Maldives, but its on my travel list and it's probably quite similar to the Seychelles climate.
I met a dude on a cruise who was from South Africa. Really interesting fello, he is a bird watcher, he was explaining a bird you guys have called a Lammergier (spelling?) I guess it crushes bones or something... I was a bit hammered.
Haha South Africans can be funny people but i promise we are nice! :goof::passitleft:That Lammergier is gnarly, its huge bro just try check a video of it :rofl: those things could probably pick up a lil' kid if they real hungry lol.
Hope all is well on your end!

Hey Roger, I sent you a direct message and I’m unsure if you’re able to reply cause you don’t have 50 messages yet but let me know.
@irie lion where you at bro!!?
Life’s keeping me on my toes brother I’ve not had much time for 420mag lately and it sucks. Hope you’re doing well!

Life’s keeping me on my toes brother I’ve not had much time for 420mag lately and it sucks. Hope you’re doing well!

Time doesn’t stop for anyone, I absolutely understand how life gets busy my friend! I’m doing well! Thanks brother! Hope the same for you too man!! :thumb::yummy:

Hey guys, Im from Amsterdam and new to the forum ☺️. I also travel for a well deserved holiday to the Seychelles at the end of July. Now, normally I always find a lead online about where to buy in a certain country. However for the Seychelles I cant find anything and the thought of not being able to enjoy this tropical paradise high is killing me. Anybody please??
Hi my friend i was wondering if u have you know where i can find some smook on tahe island

Back
Top Bottom