Irie’s Propagation Station & Training Playground

What’s your preferred / most successful cloning method?

• Cuttings into Coco jiffy pads / pellets in a humidity dome

• Cuttings into Rockwool in a humidity dome

• Cuttings into a aeropnic cloner

• Cuttings straight into soil wait it out yeah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Whats cracking Irie! Always see ya lurking in my posts so thought id pop in! You're deeper in the rabbit hole than me cuz! Its fun though aint it! Lol
Hey brutha, happy to have you here! Oh yeah i will admit sometimes i fall behind a bit juggling life and all my plants but i wouldn't have it any other way :ganjamon: My brother and grow buddy @Cheesekop is in the US working at a ski resort and he gets back home at the end of September, then i'll be ramping up the grow quite a bit more having some helping hands around. :headbanger:
That single leaf girl almost looks like basil lol
She does! :rofl: the poor plant - it stormed the last 2 days, i checked it this morning and she was in pieces :rip: thankfully i put no other plants outside yet haha.

Hey peeps :ciao: hope everyone is having an awesome day!
I had one hell of a day yesterday - my girlfriend landed up in hospital due to a serious migraine that's been bugging her the whole week, and to top it off while i was finishing off my 12 hour shift at work last night my car was broken into. I really love my country but we now and then get a reminder not to get too comfortable :hmmmm: Anyway, i'm a positive person and put it behind me quickly. Just irritated as the guys grabbed my house keys.
View media item 1696787Anyway, onto better, greener news! :theband:
The round of clones cut on Monday are doing great and have not skipped a beat, showing no wilt after 4 days - so all these babies should shoot some roots within the next 7 days. I open the dome in the morning for 2 mins as well as in the evening for 2 mins just to get some fresh air in there. I spray the dome once a day to keep the humidity high in the dome, you want your humidity really high to promote root growth.
And after a couple snips here and there we got our next batch of clones ready for rooting.
full
Here they are today - 4 days later:

Opening up some cheese:
I pulled two cheese girls out to train a bit - you'll see i pulled the opposite nodes down to spread them out a bit - i'll let them grow out the next week or two, then work on vertical growth.

Lastly, just a quick shot of the propagation station and grow box:

Happy growing :Namaste:

Lovely update brother, the cheeses you training were those topped clones..?
Plants look great!
Thanks guys!
Smeegs, those two cheese's were both topped early, and once the two top nodes were long enough i started bending them down and then kept adjusting the ties to allow them to grow out horizontally. I stripped most of the lower nodes off of them.

Here’s a clone from the Bagseed I’ve got in flower that smells like passion fruit / granadilla. It reacts well to training - I’m not sure if I’ll flower this one out but I’m having fun with it so far. :cheer::rollit:There’s one or two branches down low that won’t make it up top so I’ll snip those off for clones tomorrow.

MAY 11

MAY 22

JUNE 20 / Today

Remember this plant?
Here’s a an update on her :rollit:
Seeing my friend Stoneotter trim up and open up his Strawberry Cough today got me itching to train another plant, so I grabbed this Bagseed clone that was due for a clean up and re-training - you can see she was neglected. Anyway it’s looking good now, growing slow and steady.
Before trim & training:
After trim & training:

Remember this plant?
Seeing my friend Stoneotter trim up and open up his Strawberry Cough today got me itching to train another plant, so I grabbed this Bagseed clone that was due for a clean up and re-training - you can see she was neglected. Anyway it’s looking good now, growing slow and steady.
Before trim & training:
After trim & training:
Threw down a clean ass fade there brother! She's ready for the show.
:welldone:

Remember this plant?
Before trim & training:
After trim & training:
I see I have a way to go to get mine to look like that. Nice work! I gotta go back down now.

Hey brutha, happy to have you here! Oh yeah i will admit sometimes i fall behind a bit juggling life and all my plants but i wouldn't have it any other way :ganjamon: My brother and grow buddy @Cheesekop is in the US working at a ski resort and he gets back home at the end of September, then i'll be ramping up the grow quite a bit more having some helping hands around. :headbanger:

She does! :rofl: the poor plant - it stormed the last 2 days, i checked it this morning and she was in pieces :rip: thankfully i put no other plants outside yet haha.
We had some mad weather last night aswell, the girls i got outside are up hangin in the middle of a tree so it has the trees foliage surrounding it on all sides. Hopefully its given them some protection but ill find out tommorow if any damage has been done. You UK too then? I lose track of where everyones from these days.

Hopefully its given them some protection but ill find out tommorow if any damage has been done.
Hope your girls are alright Bilbo! Sounds like they had a nice spot during the storm.
You UK too then?
Actually South Africa! We've got cold weather right now, but it should start warming up in the next month or so.

Hey 420 members!
I hope everything is going well in all your gardens :passitleft:
Posted a small picture update on the irie garden you can check out here:

Propagation Station:

All is going well in here. It's crazy to think that these plants are running on 72w of light (2 x 36w Floru tubes). The growth is of course not comparable to a proper veg light setup but the consumption is not much and it's keeping these plants happy. Looking forward to adding a couple more tubes in there soon. I'll be training a couple more plants tonight so i'll post up some pics later.

Back
Top Bottom