Hey fellow growers! I hope you're all doing well :high-five:
It's been a while since I've updated - work has been the busiest iv'e ever experienced and iv'e hardly been able to get out to the irie garden close to as much as i would of liked to recently. Twice the last 10 days iv'e had all my pots dried out - i'm quite bummed as the rich micro life that has developed within my soil over the last couple weeks is now fucked. :rip: All good i'll get that sorted before bloom. :morenutes:
I had to transplant my mainline & my Double Glock mother from 10L fabrics to 20L's as i could not keep up with their daily waterings, they were drinking too much and i could not keep up with how quickly the pots were drying up. I'm now watering all the 20L pots every 2 days. I'll also be flowering that Double Glock mother out as iv'e only worked with 3 DG phenotypes and iv'e got plenty beans of it so i'm considering doing a pheno hunt on it next round as it is definitely one of my favourite smokes and i'd like to find my keeper.

Time for the update! No individual pics of the plants today, i'll post some more detailed pics up soon.

Full tent shot:

Left side:

Right side:

Mainline / Flux / Skeleton / irie's crazy plant:
Alright so last you guys saw this girl she was in a 10L pot and a tad smaller than this. She was transplanted into her 20L fabric on Monday 26/08 and after the couple transplants i did plus a large watering i was just honestly too tired to tie down her ties again... the week ended up being wild and so i only got out to retraining her today and it took 2 hours due to her stiffening & curling up. I'm still not too happy as she's not looking as neat as before but i'll see how i can work on her the next few days.
Here she is before her training today:

Here she is after her training:

Sweet that's it for today. I wanna thank everyone for joining in on this journal, i'm loving the support!! :yahoo::green_heart:
I'll be around to all your journals the next coupa days.
Happy growing :Namaste:
:passitleft::cough:
Liking the LST you doing there

@ Irie Lion -- Wow! This has gotta be the dream show-grow room! And what a support network!

Hey fellow growers! I hope you're all doing well :high-five:
It's been a while since I've updated...

Irie, no updates since August 30! Did you harvest?

Funny how you kinda disappeared there, I guess that can happen when something sudden and unexpected happens, like a hurricane or earthquake or ... a bust?

@Cheesekop I see Irie mentioned you in this thread, how is he doing these days? It has been awhile since he's been on here. We're hoping all is well!

Back
Top Bottom