Irie's Irie Garden

Well, I took a bit of a vacation from the journals and guess it's about time to start a new chapter. The flower room is broken into two sides. The main side 5x8 has a 1000HPS and a 600 HPS for the overhead lighting and a 400 CMH dropped into the middle.
Filling in around the 400, the 1k is in the back, 600 in the front
DSC032762.JPG

All filled in
DSC032771.JPG

The other half I have been messing around in. I have the GLH 720 up and have some plants that are growing 12/12 from seed and I am going to throw a few plants that were vegged under HPS under the LED too.
The 12/12 from seed plants.. just starting out.
DSC032792.JPG

Some males that ere moved to a friends to be milked..
DSC032662.JPG

One of the two veg tents, this one is for the bigger veg plants
DSC032801.JPG

a few of the bigger veg plants
A P-Phunk in a 7 gal smart pot
DSC032642.JPG

A feminized Love Cheese..
DSC032821.JPG

Some of the flowering ladies.
HeadBand on the left, StrawberryHaze on the right
DSC032701.JPG

Ash on the left, Chem-D on the right
DSC032671.JPG

Lavender on the left,Flo on the right
DSC032751.JPG

I use a variety of dry organics, teas and use Roots and Earth Juice line of nutes... The soil is either Roots or SS#4 with my mix of amendments added. I just mix and feed as I see fit.. I will get more details and stuff up as I get everything in their proper places.. I'll do my best to answer any questions and try to keep this journal updated.. :Namaste:

Had to do a memory dump to store all that at one time.LOL. Looking great B always outdoing the one before.
Respects,
SS
:smokin:

Thanks you guys for stopping by and saying HIGH....
Here are the liquids that I will have a choice from
DSC032862.JPG

Some of the dry nutes
DSC032881.JPG

My water station.. 2-20 gal trash cans for mixing brews and 3-5 gal for straight water and some other mixes..
DSC032871.JPG

I like the powdered guano's...That's why there is still half the jug left.. I have had it forever but very rarely use it.. I have been spraying it on my compost pile that I will be using for the outdoor garden this year... The BS will probably be finished off outdoors.. I have nothing bad to say about it, just prefer the others...
Ok, so here is the LED setup for now.... 5 12/12 from seed plants in the middle, then two bigger plants on the ends.. We will see how this works out..
DSC032891.JPG

Veg tent 1 some of the younger and smaller plants. Both veg tents are about ready to bust at the seams.. Has a 1000 watt MH running in it.
DSC032911.JPG

Tent 2 the bigger ladies ready to be moved. Has a 600 HPS running in it
DSC032901.JPG

Some of the strains I have going. They are cuttings from friends, and are only the best phenos picked..
Lavender,Flo,Chem D, a few different Diesel crosses,Ash, a few different Kush strains, and some others I may get into later... :)

Nice gardening Irie :thumb: Looks like you're cooking with nutes ;)

I got a Flo vegging. Never grew, or smoked it before, but I've heard she's a tasty one... I'm subbed :tokin:

:peace:

Thanks guys for stopping by and for the kind words.. We are having warm weather here in Co. 70's the room has been getting hot, high temp was 92 then I jumped in and had to start cycling lights to drop the temp a bit. I was hoping to be able to leave the glass off of all the lights until May or so but if this shit keeps up I am going to have to start venting them again soon.. I think I am going to have to get a cool tube for the vertical light for summer ( already dreading and planning for the summertime heat blues). I will also be adding a 400 vertical to the LED side so I can get a few more plants out of the veg tents and into the flower room... Plants seem like they are handling the heat ok so far, I think we have a few more days of it... Frikin global warming!! ;)

Summer's coming hard and early this year Bro!
We're already in the mid 80s and getting hotter each day...nights are still cool so i try to take advantage running the room at night but i'm already getting the room into Summer mode. I was hoping to be able to make it to at least April running on Winter mode but no dice.
:tokin:

I am dreading summer.....I wish I had a house at about 9000 ft in the mountains...
Ok, took some of the ladies out to check over and water.. I have been on a heavy feed kick for a week to see what they can take. Next week I will adjust the feed for the picky ones.. so thought I would snap some pics..
The WHITE ( local breeder) almost a month into 12/12
White3.JPG

ASH ( got cut from a local) not liking the heavy feedings
ASH3.JPG

Chem D ( cut from local)
Chem_D.JPG

Dutch Passion Skywalker ( cut from local)
DPskywalker1.JPG

Flo ( cut from local) one week into 12/12
FLO7.JPG

Lavender ( cut from local)
Lavender11.JPG

I had to clear some room in a tent so I pulled all the seedlings and two smaller plants from the flower room and moved them back into the veg tent.. The Love Cheese and a Chem D replaced them.. just moved them today.
LovecheeseChemD.JPG

It's getting more crowded in the room everyday....

Back
Top Bottom