Irie’s Propagation Station & Training Playground

What’s your preferred / most successful cloning method?

• Cuttings into Coco jiffy pads / pellets in a humidity dome

• Cuttings into Rockwool in a humidity dome

• Cuttings into a aeropnic cloner

• Cuttings straight into soil wait it out yeah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey 420 members! :ganjamon:
I’ve been meaning to create this journal for the last month as I’ve been doing more cloning and been having some fun doing some random training. If you’ve got any questions about cloning or training plants, or you’d like to share your cloning methods please share them.
This thread is for fun so all input and commentary is welcome thank you :passitleft::yahoo:just getting a couple pics together then I’ll post up what I’m playing around with while I’m patiently waiting for my girls in flower to finish up :nomo::bongrip:

Sooo here’s my cheap propagation station which is due for an upgrade soon. :cheer::rollit:
This is simply a wooden frame wrapped in white reflective panda film secured onto the frame with a staple gun. For lighting I’ve got a T8 Florescent Light fixture with 2 x 36w Florescent bulbs so we’re running all these plants on 72w. They love the light and I’ll be getting another one within the next month as it’s really cheap and works well for cloning and early veg. You can not grow strong mature plants under these lights and the growth is slow but works well for me as I’m in no rush right now :yummy:
This is the bunch of clones and planted / mature clones - this was on the 21st of May.

This is today.

Just sent these girls out to a new home :ciao::meditate:
1E653420-E4EB-45FB-9338-B423AAB1738B.jpeg
4986ABC0-C8D5-4307-81B8-D2A81D7B20CB.jpeg

Irie, that set up Rocks brutha!
Hey, for later G13 is the code for a replacement LED globe replacement for the T8 fluro tube. Then its 36w....get tubes with starter...verbatim etc, can pick spectrum on egay.... Hehe.

Girls are loving that pro set up mate, should be proud.
You know me ...
seeds and clones straight into coco .

:ciao:Hi irie,Nice setup,:thumb: I've got a couple clones from a flowering Nice Devil that have just taken root. I was surprised how quick the roots showed themselves and the tops are still bud and haven't developed green shoots yet. :woohoo:
Thanks Dynamo! :passitleft::ganjamon: I find cuttings taken in flower take a little longer to root and then go through like 2 weeks of revegging / snapping out of bloom - once they’re back into veg they got different branching structure to if you’d take cuttings during veg or stretch it’s interesting. I also took cuttings during Flower so I’ll post some pics of those soon too! :yummy:

One month growth pic:
Pics of cheese and double Glock - They both were topped, I just bent the DG over and let the cheese grow out. :yummy:
14th MAY

14th JUNE

One month growth pic:
Pics of cheese and double Glock - They both were topped, I just bent the DG over and let the cheese grow out. :yummy:
14th MAY

14th JUNE

Impressive :bravo:

Evening brother Irie nice little side line thread you have going... I've got some of those flowering clones I took at 5 weeks into flower in coco and aloe Vera sap for rooting and they approaching week 6 and no roots that I've seen yet....

Last seasons monster clones rooted at week 8-9 if recall correctly, I was having a look see at the clone list you got over on your main thread and there some crackers there but I like the sound of an Irie cheeseboard...... :headbanger:

Impressive :bravo:
Healthy looking little plants
Evening brother Irie nice little side line thread you have going..
Thanks guys! Stoked to have you all along for the ride, i'll post up a few more pics of a couple plants later today! :ganjamon:
Last seasons monster clones rooted at week 8-9 if recall correctly, I was having a look see at the clone list you got over on your main thread and there some crackers there but I like the sound of an Irie cheeseboard...... :headbanger:
Sweet brother give them clones some more time, it seems as soon as i start giving up on a set of cuttings they randomly end up rooting for me :rofl: Thanks for that brother! Think i'll have to go with the irie cheese platter then. I'll keep you guys updated for sure! :passitleft:hope you had a lekker weekend, its cold this side boet :rofl::rollit:

Looking good irie. I'm jealous of how many you get to grow and appreciate the love you give all your plants, it shows. Inspiring work my dude. If you had to pick your favorite strain that you've grown what would it be and why?

Glad you got this going irie. I made a bucket cloner ala InTheShed. Works good I think. I want to try @beez0404's cup on cup method next go. It might be faster.
Nice SO! I’m looking at making one just like the one you put together, can you drop Shed’s DIY link for me in here? I like the cup on cup method!
Looking good irie. I'm jealous of how many you get to grow and appreciate the love you give all your plants, it shows. Inspiring work my dude. If you had to pick your favorite strain that you've grown what would it be and why?
Thanks Tyson! I appreciate the words :ganjamon: I’m not sure I could ever have a favorite strain to grow as they’re all so different - but i always grow a cheese as it’s my go-to strain and I always want it in my stash. I’d say out of the batch I’m running now the Double Glock 100% indica is super impressive - crazy trichome production, strong and easy plant to grow and looks to be a good yielding plant. I’ve not run through close to as many strains as a couple guys around here so watch this space as I’ve got loads of catching up to do - lots of strains coming the next few months :ganjamon::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom