420 Magazine Background

IrNlung's HSO Blueberry Headband - NFT - LED - 1 Light 1 Plant

Thread starter #1

IrNlung

Hi all, First time doing a journal but have been growing on and off for around 15+ years,Only ever indoor's due to prohibition and the weather where I am,Any help in doing this journal will be appreciated..I'm here to learn as well as to help.

Now that the Mars competition is out the way I feel the time is right to get a journal underway.

Here's what I will be using this run;

Nutriculture gt205 NFT tank
Rapid rooter cube to grodan cube

nutes-

Canna agua vega
Canna agua flores

Light-
Mars Hydro proII 120(on route)
200w Omega CFL(for seed starting)

Paper towel'd the bean 2 day's ago and today she went into a rapid rooter in a propagator...so far so good :Namaste:

Thread starter #2

IrNlung

A quick update as I forgot to add grow space size and carbon filter size...grow space is 2ft x 3ft lined with reflective white plastic sheeting,I'm extracting the air out through a carbon filter with a 6" axial flow fan and leaving it to passively intake through the door,I run a small dehumidifier when needed.

So the new light came:love:

And she has cast her husk

How's it going. I'm about a month into my first run. Im running 400 hid. I'd love to follow you along and hopefully we can help each other

Thread starter #8

IrNlung

So after soaking the rockwool cube overnight I let it drain on the NFT tray through the day,A nice big taproot has formed through the root riot cube now so I squeezed her into the 4'' block and will now wait for root's to show through the bottom.

Filled up the res with 15ml's of Canna vega A&B ,EC of 630, PPM's of 310 and ph'd to 5.7,I will run the pump to mix the nutes until I drop the block onto the tray in a few days,then I will run it on a timer.Also set the fan up for some light wind to get her dancing

:Namaste:

Thread starter #9

IrNlung

Day 8 since she broke the surface of the root riot and I have dropped her into the tray,Had a slight issue with the ph rising in the res but I think this was down to leaving some rhizotonic in there,So I pumped some out the res and replaced with tap water then re-ph'd to 5.3/5.4

The PPM's and EC are sitting at a better level now also as a 1/4 feed rather than a 1/2 feed

Amadeus Forzin

Staff member
Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste: