Iron Man Special - ALASKAN ICE/GIGABUD/THAI SKUNK/AK47/G13 HAZE

Thanks for all the details on your germination method tonystarks. I followed your advice and soaked my peat pots in RO water. I put them in my dome and heated them up to 90-95 on a heating pad. After they warmed up I put in seeds that I soaked for 6 hours. While the seeds were soaking I was monitoring my dome temp. to make sure it wasn't getting too hot. Just over 48 hours on the heating pad set on low, all of them popped up out of the soil. I put them under 24/7 as soon as they all popped. I transplanted them into 1 gal. pots this weekend when the roots started popping out of the peat pots. BTW, I can believe how fast this plant puts down roots! Thanks again. +reps

PotPie

Thats awesome news Potpie :roorrip: Good Luck :roorrip:

Okay, sorry for neglecting my journal :slide: Life is a bitch so I had to get my hustle on and pay some bills :surf: Everything is going great so far. The Thai Super Skunks are BULKY and are making my mouth water every time I open the tent and see them suckers shooting for the light. I tied them alll down today minus the AK47 clones. I also transplanted the seedlings to 3 and 5 gallon pots. I put them under my 1000W HPS yesterday and tied everything down around 20 minutes ago :thanks: I needed a smoke break so here I am :passitleft: Fire it up nigro :ganjamon: I ate a few cookies made with my killer BUDDER and smoked a bong a few seconds ago so I'm soaring :surf:

Thai Super Skunk
Thai_Super_Skunk.jpg

THAI_SUPER_SKUNK_1.jpg

3 Gallon Containers
LST using stainless steel wire and paper clips

Keep in mind I just placed these SEEDS into the soil on 2/27/09 thats about 3 weeks ago :slide::slide::slide: I'm happy with all of the growth so far and am excited to see them under the BIG lamp FINALLY :thanks: More to come after pic resizing complete

Tonystarks nice journal. i to have a grow tent myself. At what point did you lst your plants? Have you ever just let your plants grow inside the tent naturally (without scrog or lst)? Im just trying to figure what the best method for growing inside a tent

Whats good Playa? I started bending a few of the plants after the 4th or 5th node. You can start tying them down as soon as you want as long as the stalk is thick enough to handle the stress :grinjoint: I did this to the plants that I was cutting for clones.

GHS Alaskan Ice

I got 2 different phenos, one short and one tall rapid vigorous growth. I cloned the faster growing phenos for the next rip. I smoked some Alaskan Ice this weekend at the HED PE/DGAF concert and it smelled up the entire balcony. I'm pretty excited.

G13 LabsThai Super Skunk

These Sativas are shooting colas from all directions! I am hoping that they are both females but as soon as I sex I am going to clone. I easily see at least 25 clones on each. I hope that the smoke is killer :cheer:

G13 Labs Gigabud

This is a finicky little bitch if I have ever grown one! The growth is very healthy and green but the fan leaves are shitty looking! I have checked the runoff Ph/TDS and also the PPM has been around 500. I tied her down and let the lower growth catch up so she is a bushy little midget. This strain supposedly flowers in 35-45 days so I may clone her if she shows a vigorous flowering explosion :rollit: She's in a 5 gallon pot so I'm giving her room to establish a BIG root system.

Serious Seeds AK47 Clones

These suckers are already 16" tall and I'm getting nervous that they are gonna grow to 5' tall...... more like anxious to smoke these bitches!!! :thanks: I have 4 clones in 2 gallon pots and they are all 15"-16". I have 2 clones that are going to be traded for GHS Super Silver Haze and Big Buddha Blue Cheese clones. The plant that I cut the clones from were flowered at 6" and grew to 27" after 21 days flowering so I'm curious to see how tall these clones will get :ganjamon:

I cut 10 Alaskan Ice clones from the most vigorous plants!!!!

I placed the seeds into soil and cut the clones on 2/27. Check out the vigorous growth in just over a month:

resized5.jpg

resized3.jpg

resized21.jpg

resized4.jpg

resized11.jpg

I am going to wait another couple of weeks before I switch to 12/12 :thanks: Let me know what you think 420mag tokers :bongrip:

:bigtoke::woohoo:

Good stuff you got there going. I think I may try scrog first. What's your plans with all the clones in the nest? Are going to grow them outdoors as well. Funny I have a gigabud plant as well, along with some barneys blue cheese and some g13 lab diesil. But i have to leave mine in a tent.

I am going to throw a few clones outside but nothing outrageous. I usually crop a couple of lbs. outdoors every summer. It's difficult finding a strain that can flower in the short Midwest season. The clones are for the next grow in my tent and to keep the genetics alive without ordering seeds again. The next seeds I'm ordering are Jack Herer!

SCROG is a great way to train your plants! Good Luck! Do you have a journal going?

Looking good tony.:cool:

My Alaskan Ice 1 phenom is culled sparse bud and it hermined just like the last one. Alaskan Ice 2 is much better of a phenom looks more like a widow I'm hoping this one better. It made some good hash so my friend tells me.:grinjoint:

Pan4

what is hermined guys? i have 2 alaskans on the go, dosnt look like there will be a mass amount...where did u get the second version seeds from?
thanks

what is hermined guys? i have 2 alaskans on the go, dosnt look like there will be a mass amount...where did u get the second version seeds from?
thanks

Hermined is when male flowers form on a female plant. I got a 5 seed card germinated 2 got 2 phenoms. They look like this when they form.
00363.jpg

I took a clone from the first phenom and it did the same but I let it grow and got lots of seed. I also noted that the pale seeds in the pack look like the more haze version. I think GHS rushed this one without back crossing that is also why none of the coffeeshops in Amsterdam stock it. I have also personally complained to Franco about this mess.

Pan4

Damn, that's getting to the bottom of an issue with a seed right there! A friend harvests some very potent Alaskan Ice that makes my mouth water. I have not studied this strain other than smoking a large amount of it at a few concerts for the last 3 weeks and it has been pretty good to my lungs. Good herb makes your lungs tingle and this EXPANDS my lungs HARD :rollit: After helping my buddy and working with the plants that I have vegging now I have to admit that I like this strain. It has been a very easy experience growing the Alaskan Ice. The G13 Labs Gigabud is a pretty crappy plant. It is the runt of the litter and looks so pale compared to the rest of the tent. She is a feminine seed and is in a 5 gallon pot. She has room to lay heavy roots and give me some heavy herb :thanks: Thai Super Skunk better be female plants or I will be pissed. There has to be 7 colas to each plant due to LST!! I can't wait to burn some of this herb :yummy:

I'm excited to start 12/12 next week :thanks:

More Pics On Sunday Morning

AK47 clones 20" already
Alaskan Ice 18"
3 Alaskan Ice seedlings 1 week old
10 Alaskan Ice clones in soil in humidity dome
Thai Super Skunk hopefully both are female
Gigabud looking like a pale cucumber
Prep work for a MASSIVE outdoor plant extravaganza

Hermies mean that your plant is a HE SHE :ganjamon: I had close to 20 G13 plants hermie on me last month. It sucked and made me waste quite a bit of $$$$$ on nothing. Oh well, in the end everything is worked out because I was tired of G13 and GHS Cheese. Your plant is both male and female. Your ladies start growing nut sacks hehe :smokin:

Okay 420mag stoners, it's flowering time!!! Tell Medical Marijuana Inc. to buy some of this funky shit! My tent smells ridiculous and my old carbon scrubber is not working up to par and I am stoked about that. I flushed the ladies 5 days ago and they are perking up pretty good after a day of drooping after getting 10 gallons of water getting ran through each 5 gallon and 4-6 gallons through the 2-3 gallon pots. I have 10 rooted clones and 3 feminine Alaskan Ice seedlings along with 8 more Alaskan Ice clones from the 2 heartiest plants to bring me to a grand total of 21 Ice females!!!

Tent04102009_008.jpg

Tent04102009_006.jpg

Breakdown of tent:

5 Alaskan Ice Fem Seeds
5 Serious Seeds AK47 clones
1 G13 Lab Gigabud Fem Seed FLOWERS IN 5-7 WEEKS
2 G13 Lab Thai Super Skunk REG SEED STOCK

Tent04102009_001.jpg

Today is the first day of 12/12 and the Alaskan Ice and Ak47 are 24" so I am thinking that I will have some 4-6 footers in my tent. I can't wait to harvest this smoke in June.

:slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide::slide:

Alaskan Ice
Tent04102009_003.jpg

Tent04102009_002.jpg

Thanks for stopping in Viper420 :ganjamon:

It has been pretty easy growing these Alaskan Ice so far and from watching my friends grow these are going to give me a heavy harvest. I am absolutely in love with the Ice. A friend sold me 2 ounces on Sunday and I'm down to 33 grams and it's Friday, so you know it's the kill :goodjob: I can't wait until my ladies are ready to be smoked :slide: I am getting ready to hit Downtown Chicago and pass out fliers for the Global Marijuana March on May 2. Support the cause and hit the streets!!! :ganjamon:

Opened up the tent this morning and EVERYTHING grew at least 1 inch and are starting to shoot hairs all over the place. This is when the journal begins! I have a good friend who is a student at Columbia who has an amazing SLR camera who is going to take high resolution images once in FULL BLOOM :slide: I can't wait!!!

I am uploading pics now so stay tuned for shitty HPS images :popcorn:

tenteastermorning041209_002.jpg

tenteastermorning041209_006.jpg

tenteastermorning041209_004.jpg

tenteastermorning041209_003.jpg

Tent04102009_009.jpg

Back
Top Bottom