is all lost?

VitaminGreen

What went wrong with these clones? They were rooted, I put them into the mini hempys and prewatered with RO water, and used OC+...did I start feeding them too late? I just used Maxibloom for the first time roughly 14 days from cut. I had another smaller one that I pulled and it had roots growing, but the top looked like the plants on the right....I understand the two on the right could be dead, but the two on the left could make it still? I really want to learn this lessi. Properly! Thanks I. Advance!:thanks:

IMG_20140823_211929_316.jpg
IMG_20140823_211938_085.jpg
IMG_20140823_211944_129.jpg

Okay yeah I will get more tmrw, sorry, I didn't realize how far away these were. I thought it was Nute burn as well, but there were lower fan leaves that turned pale pale yellow almost cream color and shriveled up to nothing so I thought they were using up the Nutes TOO fast. I will get more pics tmrw though!

There IS new growth on top, so they are rooted. I think I should have waited a biy longer, I never understood what exactly rooted meant, sorry first timer here. So wait longer before transplanting. Should I have put nutrient rich water in the medium to prep it? Or was it okay to just do the RO water? I feel like maybe the OC+ was too hot? Should I attempt to take them out and do a fresh solo with just RO water and no OC+ or will the transplant at this time finish them off? The greener ones are fresher clones BTW in case I confused anyone...should I try and put those in perlite only? I feel like the yellow inside of the leaf means roots are growing?

Back
Top Bottom