Is Anybody In Here From Canada?

iggs111

hello, newbie here but was just wondering if anyone was from canada, iam leaving for canada from the us in 2 days, and i have heard that they will not let you in if you have been arrested be4?!?!?!? is this true and if it is how can i get around it??? i was arrested for pot by the way about 3 years ago thanks in advance!

-iggy

Dude, I'm from Montreal, 3-4 hours drive from New Hampshire. I go down there every winter. "Live Free or Die" (hehe, love that one) So pm me or talk to me online here.

iggs, your not a fugitive so you shouldn't have a problem. Where in Canada are you going?

iam going to windsor, so i will be coming thru detroit!!! no im not a fugitive but i have been reading everywhere that if you have a criminal background they will not allow you in, but i mean do they really do a check on every person that come thru???

unless you've been caught for trafficing you should be fine... just keep in mind they can deny you entrance if you even look at them the wrong way

thanks man, so if they ask if i have been arrested before should i say yes or no???? i wont even be the driver ill be in the back seat!!!!

iggs111 said:
thanks man, so if they ask if i have been arrested before should i say yes or no???? i wont even be the driver ill be in the back seat!!!!

I would say no, and if they come back at you with some stupid shit like "WELL THEN WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CALL THIS?!" just say "...OH! I thought you meant in canada! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Back
Top Bottom