Is anything wrong - What do you suggest?

cheapestBrain

20171229_125251.jpg
hey guys I have a question about my set up. I am growing in a 31x31x71 tent using a 600w MH with 600w ballast with settings of 250w, 400w, 600w, super Lumen. Im wondering if my space is too small for my light. As of now ballast is set to 600w. Should I change anything, move plants further away? I want to say ive seen symptoms of light burn on my leaves.........

After three days without comments about what's wrong, I guess you can assume that all is well. ;) Looks like a pretty sweet setup to me! :thumb:

20171229_125251.jpg
hey guys I have a question about my set up. I am growing in a 31x31x71 tent using a 600w MH with 600w ballast with settings of 250w, 400w, 600w, super Lumen. Im wondering if my space is too small for my light. As of now ballast is set to 600w. Should I change anything, move plants further away? I want to say ive seen symptoms of light burn on my leaves.........
We need more details. RH and temps, what soil you're using, strains, nutrient usage and so on.
Your tent size is a bit small for 600 watts. You may experience high heat problems. From your picture, I'm not seeing any intake or exhaust.
Imo, turn down your light to about 400 or so and see if that works better. You may still have to go lower wattage.
I started out with a 2x4 tent and a 400 watt MH. Worked out great but you have to have intake and exhaust. Very important.

Back
Top Bottom