Is everything doing good?

MTL'SFINEST

Hey guys I created this thread to know if somethings wrong or right with my little set up. I put 5 clones (m39..chronic the guy said..wtv) 2 feet and half under a 400wHPS, I have a 15' fan blowin fresh air in my closet (big closet 4x7) and got another fan pullin the air into my carbon filter.

u can see my 2 sick plants...could somebody help me out with this? ill post a picture of the nute i used in a couple minutes. THANKS to everyone that will post an answer a comment or a suggestion

Ok, after a better look...

I would definately lower the light (or raise the plants to 18" above the plants) and get some air blowing gently over the top of them. This will encourage stem growth and keep the plants from getting stringy.

The plant to the left of the thermometer is showing a lack of nutrients. I can tell by the yellowing and the tips turning up. A light 4-4-4 or spray of sea-tea every 5 days will help.

It's hard to tell with the light, but I am pretty sure they are a little wet, and some need some nutients, others look like they may have too much. What have you been giving them?

The grow setup looks sweet man, you are off to a good start! +Rep for luck!

alright boss those are the nute i used, i do 2 times nute and 1 time water.. i sprayed the spray n grow(supply of micronutriments) because my plants where MAAD yellow and i think it helped them a lot. I have to spray that 1 time a week, ill do it next thuesday. spray n grow..good or no good?
DSC05666.JPG

DSC05668.JPG

DSC05667.JPG

and this is another view of my plants..u can see the 2 sick ones.

DSC05671.JPG

I put my plants closer to my light like you said boss and i didnt water them yesterday im waiting for them to be dry 2iches and a half deep (like u said) and by the way i think you where right about the overwatering, at the beginning i was always watering and sprayin them with cool water night and day and iu wasnt waiting for them to be dry so yes, i think you were right. thanks to everyone posting on this thread..helping a lot

"alright boss those are the nute i used, i do 2 times nute and 1 time water.. i sprayed the spray n grow(supply of micronutriments) because my plants where MAAD yellow and i think it helped them a lot. I have to spray that 1 time a week, ill do it next thuesday. spray n grow..good or no good?"

I have never used it, sorry, I really don't know.

ok my bad it's made and bottled in quebec(laval)..i think they dont sell it anywhere else..if somebody else could help me out...i'd need a guy like moose always beside me lol anyways ill try to find the sea tea can i order it from internet or can i buy this around Montreal area? where? thanks anyways boss your help is very appreciated

Back
Top Bottom