Is Isopropyl Alcohol Toxic? A Question From Mile High Cleaner

Is Isopropyl alcohol TOXIC?

• 1, No worse than grain alcohol, it's distilled from plants, right?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Yes, it is printed on the label "fumes may be toxic"

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • 3. Yes, EPA, OSHA and 8 other government agencies say so

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 4. Yes, as a VOC it is a major contributor to GL ozone and one million deaths yearly

• 5. Yes, it is made from Fossil Fuels

• 6. Who cares, it works and I refuse to pay more money for "bong cleaners" that are just as toxic

• 7. Who cares, shaking and waiting is the best way to clean ever. No improvement needed

• 8. Who cares, It can't harm me, I rinse it away. It is only a couple of ounces.

• Total voters
Didn't even notice this was about a cleaner. Looks like a nice product, solubilize the resin with an oil makes a lot of sense. I definitely want to try some now.

You can also use castile (lye) soap. Dr Bronners makes a widely available version. Cleans resin off hands too. Does not dissolve as well as iso but you can rinse and repeat and that really makes a difference (like cleaning a dish). The soap will make the resin water soluble and the water will then rinse it away. I use it on dishes, bathing and hands. It does not make my skin break out like detergent soaps do either.

Remember don't dump hydroponic solution down drains. It kills ocean life!

build a closed loop cleaning system. all isopropanol used in cleaning could in theory be recaptured same way its done in closed loop concentrate systems. clean and reuse the same isopropanol without releasing it into the environment
I am not sure spending a huge amount of time, money and effort to build a specialized machine to use a known toxic solvent more efficiently is the answer...Besides, Dissolving is not cleaning, it is way more serious and overkill for the job. Normally we use tools and the RIGHT cleaner for any and every cleaning job. We Create a specific tool like a tooth brush, toilet brush or a foaming brush at the car wash with their associated detergents made to do the job. In this case I made a 'bong brush' made to get past Ice Catchers, then Developed a powerful magnetic scrubber with both the most powerful magnets and the smallest scrubbers, and then sourced the best pipe brushes that works for intricate pieces to make cleaning like washing a dish. Pair these tools with Mile HIGH Cleaner and resin is washed away as easy as washing a pan in the sink.
Hand washing in the kitchen sink is the highest level of clean achievable in a home and has being refined every day to make it easier and more cost effective. Meanwhile, using 1/3rd of a bottle of ISO, a dash of salt and shaking like an amusement park ride for an hour or so has not changed since the first hippie said "Whoa, Dude...Check this out"

Didn't even notice this was about a cleaner. Looks like a nice product, solubilize the resin with an oil makes a lot of sense. I definitely want to try some now.

You can also use castile (lye) soap. Dr Bronners makes a widely available version. Cleans resin off hands too. Does not dissolve as well as iso but you can rinse and repeat and that really makes a difference (like cleaning a dish). The soap will make the resin water soluble and the water will then rinse it away. I use it on dishes, bathing and hands. It does not make my skin break out like detergent soaps do either.

Remember don't dump hydroponic solution down drains. It kills ocean life!
I did not know that Hydroponic solution kills ocean life! All drains lead to the ocean... One has to assume that it is not so great for river life forms as well. We are running a special for 4/20. the Deluxe Cleaning kit with lifetime warranty on the tools is 50% off. Works on trim scissors and extraction systems as well. Here is the video on how to redeem.

Stumbled in here looking at an alternative cleaner.

So in that respect great job on finding a solution thats lower impact, more user friendly, and potentially less harmful and offering it up to the market.

I wish you every deserved respect.

With that in mind, and due respect to what you have set out to achieve, simply scrolling past this post would be irresponsible.
The current Environmental mess by fossil fuels IS being phased out for Electrical energy.
Whatever we do has an environmental cost. Thats not a mess. Globally fossil fuels have made us exponentially better off.

I cant defend the oil spills, but in every other way fossil fuels have been the answer.

I think youll find the phasing of fossil fuels has only resulted in more unreliable energy production, less manufacturing, alternate problems and exploitation of other resources, and people.

We dont have a successful working model of electric only, and its seriously doubtful we will.
Unfortunately, BOTH have issues (everything does when used by 7 billion people) but we already explored and exhausted the Fossil Fuel route, even though stoners continue to blithely dump it into the environment to clean a bong or pipe.

We are doing the electric route now because WE KNOW USING OIL is killing the planet.
Please extrapolate. Thats hugely ambiguous statement.

In principle theres a strong counter arguement.

I cant outright reject the premise in fairness unless I see where the statement is based. If you mean emissions, anthropogenic emissions into the atmosphere then start there.
Even though Batteries will also ruin the planet, it is a little breathing room to try to make things better. And they ARE GETTING BETTER.
99% of getting better is done on the back of work output and innovation, leveraged by fossil fuels.

Better isnt very quantative. In most measurements switching to unreliable electricity generation makes things worse.
It is hard to even find an old style light bulb because LED uses significantly less energy even though it still has toxic compounds. FORD says they will only make electric cars by 2035 even though this creates toxic issues as well, it is NOT the same toxic issues.
Exactly. All solutions generally create alternate problems.
So I agree that things get phased out with less than optimal choices but we are getting better.
Through 2 mechanisms mostly. Markets, and Regulation. Neither are reliable or infalliable, but they do create change.
Most of use will never know if it will be enough because the ramifications of our current actions will continue long after anyone reading this is dust.
Right. But mostly positive. Better education, richer world, ongoing innovation, greater life expectancy, more autonomy, better medical, greater conservation.
Using ISO is adding to the problem. ISO does not work 100% and takes way more time than cleaning the entire bathroom while releasing more, and worse, toxic chemicals than the VERY POTENT toilet bowl cleaner.
See now theres a convincing and persuasive point made well about why qe should purchase your product.
As far as the spike in ISO, who would track that? Not the EPA, They have way too much on their plate to track any chemical that is being mis-used for cleaning an illegal substance. The Manufacturer has no incentive to track it because they are making money. Tracking happens when they are wondering why sales are slow, not when sales are GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE! And certainly the oil companies do not want to know of any more environmental issues so they are 'slow playing' research because the major need for crud oil is being phased our by all car manufacturers within 15 years. They can easily drag their feet and go out of business long before the government catches on...
Thats a lot of assumptions...
Within a few years, the MAJORITY of oil companies will go out of business as demand for Gasoline dwindles.
I seriously doubt that. If youd like to make it interesting then lets see how much of the current oil production is reduced by in your estimate.

I wont make it a zero sum game. It will be at least 40% of current levels, and I say personally it will be almost exactly same as current production ( if not more) in 5 years, even 10 years from now.

Anyone reading this please let me know if you agree or if you see something different.
Jim Berry,
Former Federal Contractor for 32 years.
Ive done my best Jim.

In all likelihood you are probably a good guy with a vision to create and market and distribute a good product, and I respect that genuinely.

And although we might have differing views ( neither is right or wrong necessarily) I like the courage of your conviction. Speaking forthrightly is the way forward, whatever path we take.

That sounds positively nasty >.>
Probably, but in theory youre saving the used iso and then its going to leave behind all the solutes as it evaporates. your throw out a plate of resin and have relatively the same amount of iso you started with for the next time you need to clean.

in practice its a fair amount of money and space to invest into cleaning a bong. wonder about a glass annealing oven too. lol run up the electric bill and possibly irreversibly change the consistency of your glass to bake the resin off.

Ive been raising sea monkeys to eat resin. the first generations didnt take but this latest one seems to be thriving. gonna start selling their eggs as bong cleaner soon. just drop a packet in the water and watch them go :)

I am not sure spending a huge amount of time, money and effort to build a specialized machine to use a known toxic solvent more efficiently is the answer...Besides, Dissolving is not cleaning, it is way more serious and overkill for the job. Normally we use tools and the RIGHT cleaner for any and every cleaning job. We Create a specific tool like a tooth brush, toilet brush or a foaming brush at the car wash with their associated detergents made to do the job. In this case I made a 'bong brush' made to get past Ice Catchers, then Developed a powerful magnetic scrubber with both the most powerful magnets and the smallest scrubbers, and then sourced the best pipe brushes that works for intricate pieces to make cleaning like washing a dish. Pair these tools with Mile HIGH Cleaner and resin is washed away as easy as washing a pan in the sink.
Hand washing in the kitchen sink is the highest level of clean achievable in a home and has being refined every day to make it easier and more cost effective. Meanwhile, using 1/3rd of a bottle of ISO, a dash of salt and shaking like an amusement park ride for an hour or so has not changed since the first hippie said "Whoa, Dude...Check this out"
you made a really interesting claim about shaking having never been a method to clean something and I find that really misguided.

I do agree, if ISO is so terrible then we need to utilize it in the best way possible. The closed loop system was mostly a joke at the level of the average joe but as an industrial application....

Anyways Im really against this all or nothing extremism. ISO is neither bad nor good, its the application, the utilization of it. And as other members have said we cant solve a problem until we realize it even exists.

I did not know that Hydroponic solution kills ocean life! All drains lead to the ocean... One has to assume that it is not so great for river life forms as well. We are running a special for 4/20. the Deluxe Cleaning kit with lifetime warranty on the tools is 50% off. Works on trim scissors and extraction systems as well. Here is the video on how to redeem.
Yes both storm and sanitary sewers lead to the river (been going on since at least ancient Rome). Ammonium nitrogen is known to kill fish and other aquatic life, that's why waste water treatment facilities were built in the first place. Organic decomposition of human waste in an anaerobic environment like the sewer will produce ammonium (it is naturally occurring and poisonous to animals and humans, it is ammonia gas dissolved in water).

Hydroponic solution typically has high levels of ammonium nitrogen, it also contains other poisonous elements like arsenic, lead, chromium and others that are found in mined minerals (these can also hurt aquatic life and are not treated for by wastewater facilities).

The Mississippi dead zone is a result of wastewater released into the Miss and it's tributaries (gov will not admit to it though).

I fear modern wastewater treatment is the cause of global warming due to the deaths of microscopic organisms called phytoplankton and diatoms that normally convert CO2 in the atmosphere to O2.

Both the ammonium and the metallic elemental contaminants are what make organic food so much better for you than chemically grown.

I feel modern sewers should be phased out for septic systems that filter water through the dirt where ammonium can bond with cation exchange sites in the soil allowing soil bacteria time to fully nitrify and denitrify human waste.

Sorry for the longwinded post it just kinda keeps me up at night. Been a part of my life since they announced the hole in the ozone back in the '80s (that was the beginning of what we are seeing today).

Thanks for the info on the sale. Looks like a great product. Can't wait to try it out.

Yes both storm and sanitary sewers lead to the river (been going on since at least ancient Rome). Ammonium nitrogen is known to kill fish and other aquatic life, that's why waste water treatment facilities were built in the first place. Organic decomposition of human waste in an anaerobic environment like the sewer will produce ammonium (it is naturally occurring and poisonous to animals and humans, it is ammonia gas dissolved in water).

Hydroponic solution typically has high levels of ammonium nitrogen, it also contains other poisonous elements like arsenic, lead, chromium and others that are found in mined minerals (these can also hurt aquatic life and are not treated for by wastewater facilities).

The Mississippi dead zone is a result of wastewater released into the Miss and it's tributaries (gov will not admit to it though).

I fear modern wastewater treatment is the cause of global warming due to the deaths of microscopic organisms called phytoplankton and diatoms that normally convert CO2 in the atmosphere to O2.

Both the ammonium and the metallic elemental contaminants are what make organic food so much better for you than chemically grown.

I feel modern sewers should be phased out for septic systems that filter water through the dirt where ammonium can bond with cation exchange sites in the soil allowing soil bacteria time to fully nitrify and denitrify human waste.

Sorry for the longwinded post it just kinda keeps me up at night. Been a part of my life since they announced the hole in the ozone back in the '80s (that was the beginning of what we are seeing today).

Thanks for the info on the sale. Looks like a great product. Can't wait to try it out.
Also all the fertilizer that people are using for their lawns ends up in the Gulf of Mexico and is what’s causing Red Tides. CL🍀

Also all the fertilizer that people are using for their lawns ends up in the Gulf of Mexico and is what’s causing Red Tides. CL🍀
I think fertilizer has a natural tendency to bond with soil preventing runoff (there are always situations like granules entering the storm drain) that's why the Gulf dead zone is primarily due to wastewater release into rivers. Poop is actually organic fertilizer (decaying plant and animal matter), it is the same as chemical fertilizer once it becomes solubilized.
ammonium can bond with cation exchange sites in the soil allowing soil bacteria time to fully nitrify and denitrify human waste
AKA organic farming. Some nice farmer has already adjusted the NPK for you when your dinner was grown. Just put in the soil and let nature take its course.

Back when I was growing up my father bought a truckload of sludge from the treatment plant and we tilled it into the yard soil. Grass was green for years afterwards. Only downside I could see is the smell (which only lasts a week or two and the grubs that probably came through a hole in the sewer pipe on the way to the plant). Other than that it is way better than water soluble chemicals that must be applied several times a year due to rain washing them deeper into the soil.

I think fertilizer has a natural tendency to bond with soil preventing runoff (there are always situations like granules entering the storm drain) that's why the Gulf dead zone is primarily due to wastewater release into rivers. Poop is actually organic fertilizer (decaying plant and animal matter), it is the same as chemical fertilizer once it becomes solubilized.

AKA organic farming. Some nice farmer has already adjusted the NPK for you when your dinner was grown. Just put in the soil and let nature take its course.

Back when I was growing up my father bought a truckload of sludge from the treatment plant and we tilled it into the yard soil. Grass was green for years afterwards. Only downside I could see is the smell (which only lasts a week or two and the grubs that probably came through a hole in the sewer pipe on the way to the plant). Other than that it is way better than water soluble chemicals that must be applied several times a year due to rain washing them deeper into the soil.
That’s what I was referring to is the time released granules. When I was living in Florida I saw the effects of it with the Red Tides and the dead fish. It would make for a much better world if everyone grew organically. Unfortunately the farmers are locked into contracts that if they want to use a Corporations seeds they have to use their fertilizer.Smh CL🍀

Got the deluxe kit and product works great. Took the resin off a heavily coated bowl with one pass. I did not use the coupon (bad thing seem to happen when I buy stuff on sale like something I use a lot will break... bad karma) but I did take you up on the free shipping. Comes with lots of brushes and the little magnetic scrubber worked great for getting into my bong.

Solubilizes better than my lye soap but the lye soap makes a great rinse afterwards to get rid of any leftover stickiness.

All someone needs to do is invent the first cost friendly disposable bong. Or just use a glass one hitter - very easy to clean. But if you're a devoted bonger -- regular smoking device upkeep should render the problem of build up mute. And regular grain alcohol will dissolve your minor build up -- the key is minor build up and not months or years..

The only time I get rid of my glass one hitter is when I break it. But that's just me , 50 years stoning.

Happy Growing

MotaMan

Use grain alcohol -- on a grander scale -- look at the U.S. at night all lit up -- now ponder how many friggin windmills it would take to keep those lights lit -- ALL NIGHT -- .. Imagine the DREAM of electric vehicles -- tell me how long it will take to install the infrastructure to maintain a recharging grid from coast to coast ??? -- and the amount of power to maintain the grid -- there's not enough windmills or solar panels and never will be..

The eco schmucks cannot answer these basic questions -- let alone the question -- of what do you do with the spent batteries from all those electric life savers??? -- the battery on a electric semi rig is 3200 lbs -- you cannot recycle them.

Tangents are nice

Happy Growing

MotaMan
Grain alcohol is still a VOC that creates Ground level Ozone which kills one million yearly. In addition, the only reason that ISO alcohol is used is because it is cheap. Grain alcohol is NOT CHEAP. Shaking is WAY longer than any other cleaning job in your whole house and the amount of effort to shake takes more energy than cleaning the toilet. These other things you mention are a whole different conversation

All someone needs to do is invent the first cost friendly disposable bong. Or just use a glass one hitter - very easy to clean. But if you're a devoted bonger -- regular smoking device upkeep should render the problem of build up mute. And regular grain alcohol will dissolve your minor build up -- the key is minor build up and not months or years..

The only time I get rid of my glass one hitter is when I break it. But that's just me , 50 years stoning.

Happy Growing

MotaMan
Hey MotaMan, I agree that Daily cleaning is the future, It is what we do for all our dishes, why not our paraphernalia?

BUT... shaking any solvent is not the way to do it. Your option of Grain Alcohol does not actually address the environmental issues as that is still a VOC, nor does it address the cost which increases by many times the cost of ISO making it much less attractive, or the time and effort that shaking typically takes to actually clean. Especially, Like you say, they don't clean regularly. Then it is a CHORE!!!
The truth is, ALL solvents have issues. Grain Alcohol may be slightly better in a few ways but it is a variation on a theme if you will...

Lets look at this closer,
Cleaning by shaking requires several ounces of 'grain alcohol' or other solvent that is very potent and is even used to 'sanitize' and DISSOLVE when almost every other cleaner in your home (and Mile HIGH Cleaner), use a small squirt to 'clean' with a small sanitizing component. That is the norm. To dissolve is significantly more than what is needed to clean resin.

Hospitals use ISO but the difference is; Hospitals include wiping. They use a cloth (a TOOL) to physically wipe after they spray a small, diluted amount of ISO solution. It is the wiping that is critical as MANY cleaners can fill the role that ISO plays, but nothing beats scrubbing!

Do you think shaking small salt crystals in a suspension has anywhere close to the effect that wiping, brushing or scrubbing has?

Using brushes and tools to clean will always be faster and more efficient than shaking. That is the norm.
A small squirt of cleaner and tools will use the least and is the minimal effort for cleaning because we all would rather do anything besides cleaning.
In comparison, shaking is WORK.
Like, cut to the 'shake weight' commercial kind of effort.

Your other option of "just use a one one hitter" does not allow for individual preference, although with the correct brush I could clean a one hitter in about 15 seconds. A single 2oz bottle of Mile HIGH Cleaner could clean that one hitter up to 400 times so for weekly cleanings it is almost an 8 year supply. At the end of that 8 years I believe the brush would still be fine to use for another few years.
That alone seems like a heck of a value but I am biased...:bongrip:

I will admit that sometime the resin can be just fished out if you get just the right timing and the perfect hot water. It might even slide right out and stick to the sink! However, this sometimes does not work or may not get it all and whatever is used to grab the resin like a "wire pipe cleaner" or brush is usually totaled and must be thrown away, adding to the trash.
This method only really works on a one-hitter as that is the most accessible of all glass paraphernalia and like I said, it still leaves some behind and creates some trash, but very little. You don't really even need any cleaner. Use a wood toothpick which is fairly renewable and sustainable, and hot water on your one hitter, it is probably sufficient, rather than a wire 'pipe cleaner' which is made from metal.

For Pipe, Bong, Rig, Vape users and growers; There is a much better alternative to ISO alcohol that is cheaper, works insanely well yet is safe around pets and children (MHC is even edible). Please checkout Mile HIGH Cleaner. We are extending the 50% off sale on the deluxe cleaning kit.
Watch the video here on how to redeem.

Stumbled in here looking at an alternative cleaner.

So in that respect great job on finding a solution thats lower impact, more user friendly, and potentially less harmful and offering it up to the market.

I wish you every deserved respect.

With that in mind, and due respect to what you have set out to achieve, simply scrolling past this post would be irresponsible.

Whatever we do has an environmental cost. Thats not a mess. Globally fossil fuels have made us exponentially better off.

I cant defend the oil spills, but in every other way fossil fuels have been the answer.

I think youll find the phasing of fossil fuels has only resulted in more unreliable energy production, less manufacturing, alternate problems and exploitation of other resources, and people.

We dont have a successful working model of electric only, and its seriously doubtful we will.

Please extrapolate. Thats hugely ambiguous statement.

In principle theres a strong counter arguement.

I cant outright reject the premise in fairness unless I see where the statement is based. If you mean emissions, anthropogenic emissions into the atmosphere then start there.
I am not sure of your point. Anthropogenic is manmade pollution. Are you trying to make a distinction between releasing fumes from fossil fuels and farting????
99% of getting better is done on the back of work output and innovation, leveraged by fossil fuels.

Better isnt very quantative. In most measurements switching to unreliable electricity generation makes things worse.
Yes, there are growing pains. When cars first came out a significant amount of gasoline went unburned and belched out much worse pollution than anything allowed today. BUT...If the path you are on is leading to a bad place you better be exploring all new options. That is solar, wind, wave, magnetic or anything else you can think of because you are again correct in the fact that it ALL has issues, just NOT the SAME issues. It is like a juggler trying to keep everything from crashing down. So which is worse to clean a bong,; 30 drops of my plant based product that is so natural you can drink it or 6 ounces (3000 drops) of ISO, which is enough to kill you if you drank it?
Exactly. All solutions generally create alternate problems.

Through 2 mechanisms mostly. Markets, and Regulation. Neither are reliable or infalliable, but they do create change.
an imperfect world
Right. But mostly positive. Better education, richer world, ongoing innovation, greater life expectancy, more autonomy, better medical, greater conservation.
I agree...education, we both learned something...
See now theres a convincing and persuasive point made well about why qe should purchase your product.
Everyone resonates with a different point. There are so many points. Toxicity, Efficacy, Reliability, Renewability, sustainability, speed, Cost...Many reasons to try Mile HIGH and many reasons to not use solvents
Thats a lot of assumptions...
As a federal contractor for 32 years I did get to see the inner workings of the Federal Government...
That is the way things are. With 6000 new chemicals a day being created there is no way the government can even review them much less investigate them...
I seriously doubt that. If youd like to make it interesting then lets see how much of the current oil production is reduced by in your estimate.
I guess it all depends on the timeframe. In 12 years Ford will not make a gas powered vehicle. demand will eventually decrease but my saying "a few years" might be better suited to a few decades. I dont expect production to really ever reduce significantly because more people are being born every minute and crude oil is way more than just vehicle fuel.
I wont make it a zero sum game. It will be at least 40% of current levels, and I say personally it will be almost exactly same as current production ( if not more) in 5 years, even 10 years from now.
Ive done my best Jim.

In all likelihood you are probably a good guy with a vision to create and market and distribute a good product, and I respect that genuinely.

And although we might have differing views ( neither is right or wrong necessarily) I like the courage of your conviction. Speaking forthrightly is the way forward, whatever path we take.
Thank you for taking the time to respond. I agree with a lot of what you said. Fossil fuels were needed at the time and have benefitted us greatly. Just like the Bronze age, Iron Age, or the industrial revolution. We evolved WITH AND PAST those beneficial times. I am not saying Oil is evil, I am saying we have used it to the point of environmental damage. And you are right, everything will cause damage, because there are 7 billion of us.

Things will be in turmoil as we scramble to actually do the right things and not kill ourselves. Sometimes we will misstep...to err is human but the point remains that Shaking solvents to clean a bong is not efficient and the most used chemical is known to be toxic.
I have responded to most of your points and appreciate your insights
Thanks
Jim

Hey MotaMan, I agree that Daily cleaning is the future, It is what we do for all our dishes, why not our paraphernalia?

BUT... shaking any solvent is not the way to do it. Your option of Grain Alcohol does not actually address the environmental issues as that is still a VOC, nor does it address the cost which increases by many times the cost of ISO making it much less attractive, or the time and effort that shaking typically takes to actually clean. Especially, Like you say, they don't clean regularly. Then it is a CHORE!!!
The truth is, ALL solvents have issues. Grain Alcohol may be slightly better in a few ways but it is a variation on a theme if you will...

Lets look at this closer,
Cleaning by shaking requires several ounces of 'grain alcohol' or other solvent that is very potent and is even used to 'sanitize' and DISSOLVE when almost every other cleaner in your home (and Mile HIGH Cleaner), use a small squirt to 'clean' with a small sanitizing component. That is the norm. To dissolve is significantly more than what is needed to clean resin.

Hospitals use ISO but the difference is; Hospitals include wiping. They use a cloth (a TOOL) to physically wipe after they spray a small, diluted amount of ISO solution. It is the wiping that is critical as MANY cleaners can fill the role that ISO plays, but nothing beats scrubbing!

Do you think shaking small salt crystals in a suspension has anywhere close to the effect that wiping, brushing or scrubbing has?

Using brushes and tools to clean will always be faster and more efficient than shaking. That is the norm.
A small squirt of cleaner and tools will use the least and is the minimal effort for cleaning because we all would rather do anything besides cleaning.
In comparison, shaking is WORK.
Like, cut to the 'shake weight' commercial kind of effort.

Your other option of "just use a one one hitter" does not allow for individual preference, although with the correct brush I could clean a one hitter in about 15 seconds. A single 2oz bottle of Mile HIGH Cleaner could clean that one hitter up to 400 times so for weekly cleanings it is almost an 8 year supply. At the end of that 8 years I believe the brush would still be fine to use for another few years.
That alone seems like a heck of a value but I am biased...:bongrip:

I will admit that sometime the resin can be just fished out if you get just the right timing and the perfect hot water. It might even slide right out and stick to the sink! However, this sometimes does not work or may not get it all and whatever is used to grab the resin like a "wire pipe cleaner" or brush is usually totaled and must be thrown away, adding to the trash.
This method only really works on a one-hitter as that is the most accessible of all glass paraphernalia and like I said, it still leaves some behind and creates some trash, but very little. You don't really even need any cleaner. Use a wood toothpick which is fairly renewable and sustainable, and hot water on your one hitter, it is probably sufficient, rather than a wire 'pipe cleaner' which is made from metal.

For Pipe, Bong, Rig, Vape users and growers; There is a much better alternative to ISO alcohol that is cheaper, works insanely well yet is safe around pets and children (MHC is even edible). Please checkout Mile HIGH Cleaner. We are extending the 50% off sale on the deluxe cleaning kit.
Watch the video here on how to redeem.
High Jim, I was a lucky winner for MOTM and I can attest that your cleaner takes all of about 15 seconds to clean my prized trusty old one hitter. I just use a little cleaner and run the brush through it a couple times and it’s as clean as when I first bought it. Thanks again for being a Sponsor and having a great product. CL🍀 :thanks: :420:

How about this ? -- ditch the bongs / hitters / whatever -- .. roll your high .. Now we do not want to hear any expose on the harm the burning of smoking papers will render upon the environment..

Let's see an advertisement for Zig Zag

Happy Highs

MotaMan

Why not use vinegar? It will take rust right off of iron skillets. Plus it kills mold. If it's safe for hummingbirds, it should be safe for humans.

Back
Top Bottom