Is it good to trim my plant during veg?

Cbr600rr66

I am about 3.5 weeks into and plan on running another 2 weeks I been thinking of trimming the bigger fan leaves and letting the main shoots grow out will it help grow the main shoots bigger or stun the plant?

Crap Ian you're up early lol.

You want to defoliate up until the 1st few weeks of flower. Just take enough to ensure that all the bud sites are showing.....not too much. I know some guys prefer to take all the inside leaves off the side their flowers, just a different method. I'd de foliate until about day 14 of flower. Then I stop as the plants will start their stretch at that point, you don't want to put your plants under any undue stress once they are in stretch mode.

Thanks Ian for your advice I wasn't gunna go too crazy just trim a couple fan leafs off so the bottom tops can get a bit of light, thanks again!

Thanks very informative. I only planned on snipping about 4-6 fan leafs so the bottom tops get light, I figured it would be safe since veg is always the safest time to make mistakes.

I do not I'm not sure how or where to post I'm pretty new to the blog. Also I've noticed a light white fuzz and read that it is mold do you have any clue on how to get rid of it? And how would I be able to check if there is mold on the bottom of my air pot. Is it harmful? My plant still looks strong

Back
Top Bottom