Is it Magnesium? Nitrogen? Or a pH def?

SmokeGent

Hello gents

I have a problem with the ladies , I'm not sure if it's a Magnesium, Nitrogen or a PH deficiency.

It just started, the lady in the pics it's a Bubba Kush Auto - day 45 - I keep them under 400w hps - using Ionic nutes.

Any opinions? Thanks

IMG_710510.jpg
IMG_71037.jpg

P.S. If you have any questions that might help you give me a more accurate answer, please ask! Thanks

Hmmm. Some mag deficiency going on. Definitely not low on N, maybe a little too much N. But many things are traceable to bad ph. No expert on the deficiencies here - but so others can help too- What ph are you running, and what medium?

For sure needs some magnesium. Why she isn't getting it could be she just needs more or a pH problem locking it out but all else looks good to me so I would say give her some Epsom salt. That's straight mag

Hmmm. Some mag deficiency going on. Definitely not low on N, maybe a little too much N. But many things are traceable to bad ph. No expert on the deficiencies here - but so others can help too- What ph are you running, and what medium?

You said exactly what I would have said too.

Thank you very much guys...

I have 5 ladies in my tent and they all suddenly started having the same problems, leafs turning bright green, and then yellow..

They are different strains and receive different amounts of nutes, so as you guys said I'm tracing the problem to a PH def.

I'm currently using tap water witch I let at least 24h for decantation before getting the girls wet, where I'm from the tap water had a good PH when I started, buy maybe they changed something...

...I will buy still water with a special PH. After I get the water do u recommend go give them a flush, or just give them the regular schedule ?

Thanks!

My opinion is that it looks to me like the only thing she needs is Magnesium. I think if you were seeing a pH issue that was bad enough you would see more than just one deficiency.

That's just my opinion but I would give her a tsp of epsom salt mixed in a gallon of her next water or nute mix if it were me and I didn't have a pH pen to test my pH.

For sure needs some magnesium. Why she isn't getting it could be she just needs more or a pH problem locking it out but all else looks good to me so I would say give her some Epsom salt. That's straight mag

Thanks for answering here to.

I'm growing in Tera Canna Profesional soil - and from today on my Ph will be 6.23 - but until now was somewhere between 6-7, I can't tell exactly.

I'm growing in Tera Canna Profesional soil - and from today on my Ph will be 6.23 - but until now was somewhere between 6-7, I can't tell exactly.

You can do even better IMO if you slowly swing your pH between 6.2 and 6.8. Some nutes like Calcium and Magnesium are more easily picked up from 6.5 and up while nutrients like iron,boron and manganese are picked up easier at the low pH end.

You can do even better IMO if you slowly swing your pH between 6.2 and 6.8. Some nutes like Calcium and Magnesium are more easily picked up from 6.5 and up while nutrients like iron,boron and manganese are picked up easier at the low pH end.

wow.. I didn't know this! It's a really important piece knowledge in case of a deficiency hazard. Thank you kindly sir

Ok, so 24h later after starting to use the 6.5 ph water the girls seem do to better, I even see some new growth!

So I learned from this that PH can really mess your relationship if it's not well balanced. This is my 3 grow but I never had the problem until now.

But, just to be safe I bought this solo nutrient in the pic just to be safe (didn't use it yet, because after I used a correct PH for the water all seemed to solve it's self)

What do you think about the magnesium nute?

And do you think I should make a journal about my growth? I also grow a beautiful Dark Devil Strain... which is spectacular (all black buds) If you want to see it I can post a photo here (I'm new to this forum)

IMG_71067.jpg

Looks good. Just dose as directed. A lot of times leaves that are very affected may not recover but as long as it stops the spreading and the growth has started again you will be fine. Magnesium or a lack thereof will greatly affect final yields if a deficiency is present during flower. Igrow dark devil as well. If you look in the grow journal in my signature the one that says 4 or 6 train Auto Perpetual grow you will see it there. I really like that strain. It has just the buzz that I like. It's a beautiful plant as well. I would say yes to you doing a grow Journal. If you ever have any problems it makes it a lot easier to help diagnose. Then in your future grows you can look back to see what you did in certain circumstances as well.

Sent from my android from outer space!

Back
Top Bottom