is it male or female? something strange..

Bart@420

i am growing for quite some years now in the summer outside.

this year is the first year i germinated some different seeds i got, before i allways used to get clones.

i know what male plants look like, they get all little balls which later become little white flowers

i also know a female plant develops little white pistons.

i allready got rid of 2 male plants a few weeks ago, and 6 others are female for sure, they have pistons.

but 2 other plants i have, one mexican sativa, and the other i think is white widow have something strange i didnt see before..
on the place they should develop the pistons or flowers it looks like there are coming very small leaves..!!!! first i thought it looked like the little bag the pistons come out, but now it starts to look more and more like miniture leaves!! did anyone see this before and knows what it is??

Re: is it male or female?? something strange..

mmm i hope so, cuz one plant that has it i have one more of the same strain, and that one allready showed its pistons at least 1 but i think 2 weeks ago..

they are still in the growing stage since they are outside on the balcony but they should show something.. im keeping an eye on it like every second.. :)

its more than it start to look like little leaves, they are little leaves, little 3 fingered ones, almost 1cm long :| wtf is this i just want them to show pistons!! anybody ever had this???

Bart@420 said:
its more than it start to look like little leaves, they are little leaves, little 3 fingered ones, almost 1cm long :| wtf is this i just want them to show pistons!! anybody ever had this???

I've got 14 plants goin now. 10 adults and 4 clones.

6 have shown as female. (3 adults,3 clones)

All of the ones that have yet to show are doing exactly what you've described.

GanjaG said:
I think it is just secondary growth ( the plant bushing out)

i just visited the growshop today and asked them what they thought of it..

he said it where new branches developing like you say.. usually they cut them cuz they stay small and dont get much light.
usually males show their sex faster so probably they are female but still need to wait to be sure..

he said it was normal.. still i never saw it before and i grow for about 6 summers now. maybe it only happens when there is a lot of sun which there is shitloads since its over 30 degrees here for weeks now, (2nd heatwave this summer)
or when you grow indoors..

Back
Top Bottom