Is it normal to....

Bud420Man

Hey how's everyone doing. I haven't been on in a couple weeks, and I thought i'd drop in. I've been so called "detoxing" for the past 4 weeks, and I finally got some bud... But my question:

Is it normal to come back from 4 weeks of having a huge earge (sp?) to smoke everyday, and become really overprotective of your bud? Like denying friends when they ask if they can get some off of you. Or smoking with people only if they match?

Just curious...

Budman. :Rasta:

Is it normal to come back from 4 weeks of having a huge earge (sp?) to smoke everyday

Been there done that

and become really overprotective of your bud? Like denying friends when they ask if they can get some off of you. Or smoking with people only if they match?

Well whats your normal situation with them. Do they mooch off you or do you mooch off each other when the other person has nug or what?

When we smoke it's always my bud. Every once in a while they will pitch in their share, but it was cool. Now it's not so friendly, friendly anymore haha.

Bud420Man.... id come to ur house just to smoke you up with my stash.... altho im sure yours is a whole lot better.. its still the thought that counts, right?

Is it normal to come back from 4 weeks of having a huge earge (sp?) to smoke everyday, and become really overprotective of your bud? Like denying friends when they ask if they can get some off of you. Or smoking with people only if they match?

Just curious...

Budman. :Rasta:

not at all... because i do that to most people... because i learned a long time ago that most people out there would only use me because i had herb and was never shy about sharing it... now that i work for every sack i buy... shit is on a tighter leash ( only with those mooching fucks):headbanger:

it really depends....if i KNOW FOR SURE my friends have money then ill only smoke a bowl with them or offer to sell some....if they say they cant find any weed...then i know their straight up lying cause i come from edgewood(goodweed) and here if you cant find weed then youve been in a hole in the ground for quite some time....but if my friends are broke and have no buds...and arent in a good situation or stressed cause of girl problems ext..i will smoke them out.....but in my little clique i got its only me and 2 other people...whatever we get everyone is welcome to smoke on because we always keep eachother high

share and share alike...but I am not a giver if their only a taker

i generally share with almost anyone, but after people only prove themselves as mooches they either haveta pay up or start matching. I used to say id always smoke a girl up, but this one bitch kept usin me for weed and it got old fast. Now I generally make decisions when i smoke depending on the current mood at the second and how the bud was obtained (found money and bought it, paid my last 50 bucks for it... makes a big difference). So if they mooch alot then yeah, go ahead and be greedy

Addressing the other aspect of the post, I always find that when I come back from a period of not smoking, the urge to smoke is always stronger. Like, after a few days without, it's not really on my mind anymore. But as soon as I get high again, I'm right back to wanting to smoke every day. It kinda sucks 'cause when I'm trying to stay clean I'll treat myself to a bowl every now and then, but it never seems to stay 'now and then'.

As far as holdin' back from your buds, I don't know whats normal for you guys. Guess it depends if you live by 'treat others as you'd like to be treated' or 'treat others as you are treated', eh?

Back
Top Bottom