Is it possible or just a myth seeds determination

K.puff&stuff

Hello all was wondering if i can get some help here. I got some seeds from a auto that i pollinated with a photo male. Outcome who knows? Question is Is it possible to know if seeds is male or female befor going into soil??
Thanks

Question is Is it possible to know if seeds is male or female befor going into soil??
No. You can't sex a seed without an extensive genetics lab. The testing will destroy the seed.

i pollinated with a photo male. Outcome who knows?
If the photo-period in the mix had no auto-flower (ruderalis) in its genetics, you'll get all photo-period seed. If it had, you'll get a mix of autos and photos.

yea i thought that as well ill get a mix of both i'm sure. well its not a lost the one will require less time and doesn't care about lighting the others will take longer. so ill treat them like photo seeds and then see what i got as sexes. I presume that the one that will go into photo mode and are females i can use some colidal silver to make her give seeds they should all be photo female seeds at the end?

I'm using Silver ThioSulfate (STS) for my current grow to do the same. It's my first time trying. I considered Colloidal Silver (CS), but read that STS has a greater success rate. STS only requires two applications, rather than twice daily applications for CS over a two week period.

I use this once and didnt work out for me Tiresias Mist. Silver ThioSulfate i'm going to read up on this have to produce the right line of plants

Back
Top Bottom