Is it possible to ID nugs?

onwi

Sorry if this has been posted before or if requests have been made and ppl have sed that its impossible.
but yeah

just wondering if anyone has any idea what this is?

my supply says that its "hydro" but i want to find out what strain.

The high is probably indica because you get majorly drowsy about an hour or two into it. A pretty heavy dump.

Not sticky at all.

Cant see any trichomes or anything.

Smells slightly skunky but more towards like...that chopped up cooking herb smell u get from markets.

And location is in victoria aust.

any ideas? any would be appreciated!

P1000207.JPG

Its really hard to tell what strain something is by just looking at it because there are so many out there. It would be a much easier with a strain that has a very distinct phenotype that would be recognizable, but there are just too many different strains to know for sure.

ohhh. crap. LOL. it doesn't smoke too bad. not much taste or nething. kinda dissapointed. had to go pick it up and spent 100AU on it too. :( not alot of sativas around here. dont like the lazy stone. ><

Thanks stoner Alex for ur help ^^

I'm smoking something called mango right now which is a pure indica from what i hear and it gave me a sort of energetic high for about 30 mins and then bam... i don't even feel like moving anymore. I wish i had some sort of Sativa for a daytime smoke because this mango would defintely be better for smoking at night to just relax and fall asleep.

LOL. i just smoked this yesterday nite. and im ashamed to say i freaked out pretty bad and came on for help. luckily i think the moderators deleted that tho and yeah.

haha i thought it was total crappy shit because i smoked it also the day before yesterday with my friends and it wasn't that good. maybe its cuz we shared around. but last nite i had about 2g at a go and yeh...
hehhe

but yeah

very unexpected :p

Back
Top Bottom