Is it possible to mix your own nute solution

Bimmer85

Iv been reading various threads about people using calcium, potassium, hydrogen peroxide, vinegar, and lime to remedy various problems. Im almost sure this is a horrible idea and wouldnt work but Id thought Id ask anyway. Say for example making a mixture using extremely tiny small amounts of calcium and potasium pills crushed up, hydrogen peroxide, and lime and r vinegar. Again Im bored and this is just a crazy idea I had. Seems to me it would make more sense to use each one individually depending on the problem but it would be cool to make on nute mix.

Check out some of the High Brix threads, essentially that is what we are trying to do, still in the beginning testing phases but the idea is similar. With specific things we are trying to add to the soil to let the soil do the work, and we forget about the whole nutrient to the plant way of thinking... might be sort of what your looking for :)

Benniies aka compost tea... brew your own nutrients :thumb:

A dash of sea weed for trace micro nutrients 'n' amino acids.

Dryed blood of cattle for a touch of N-nitrogen.

A splash of finely grinded bone for P-phosphorus with essence of ca-calcium.

Lump of age old manure for humus enrichment to support microbial life.

Bob's ya uncle, home mix nutrient solution :peace:

I dont buy any nutes and mix my own from raw materials. I am just a first time grower too so its not difficult if you read up on what cannabis likes and at what points in its life.

I just buy things like green sand, azomite, blackstrap molasses, perlite, fish feces, chicken feces, cow feces, blood meal, bone meal, fish meal, worm castings, bat guano, so po mag, silica extract and some other crap I am forgeting.

I just sorta mix it all up however the plants tell me to. The plants talk to you if you listen. They will tell you what they want for dinner.

I think mixing your own nutes is fun. It also gives you the opportunity to really dial it in perfect and adjust to your plants needs.

Mixing your own nute solution is not a crazy idea. Actually, Jimmycricket is correct
I think mixing your own nutes is fun. It also gives you the opportunity to really dial it in perfect and adjust to your plants needs.

When mixing your own nutes, just make sure to supply your plants with the proper amount (not just small amounts) of each nutrients & essential elements required to increase its growth such as: Calcium Nitrate, Potassium Sulphate, Potassium Nitrate, Mono Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulphate and Trace elements.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom