Is it possible to pass after 4-5 days?

LillyBelle

Alright, so I'm a 20 year old female, 5' 6", and weight roughly 125. I have barely any body fat. I smoked Friday night, took the tiniest hit ever off a blunt, and one small hit of a bowl. I've been looking for a new job, so it was a dumb decision. I ended up getting an interview Monday, got offered the job, and had 48 hours to take a drug test. I spent all of Monday drinking as much water as possible, as well as Tuesday morning before the test. I also took vitamins. I went the morning of the test and got an at home testing kit, and produced a negative result. (It was a very faint line, but there was no denying that it was there.) So I peed a few more times and went to take the test. I have a pretty fast metabolism, so I'm hoping for the best. The only problem I can see happening is that my piss was literally clear. I was drinking a lot of water, but also taking vitamins, and it wasn't like an unhealthy amount of water. So seeing as I passed the drug test at home, what do you think my chances of passing the pre employment lab? They both had the same cutoff. Thanks for any help!

Back
Top Bottom