Is it possible to run hi brix in a hempy?

madmarv0525

Hello all I am currently working on rearranging some things with my grow I have a 1000w light on its way and I'm making my space larger. I would like to try a hi brix hempy hybrid system just don't know if it's possible. Would love to hear from doc on this but also anyone with experience in either would be great. I am currently running a hempy with sunshine advanced mix #4 plus added coco and perlite with hydroton on the bottom it is a hso blue dream and it's looking great in week 4 of flowering just wondering if I could amend my mix more to go hi brix and if so what should I add (would probably be done in pieces so a prioritized list would be best)

I was also wondering if placing a fabric pot with the mix in a 5 gallon bucket with the hole at 2 inches and either perlite or hydroton on the bottom just an idea as that is kind of what an octopot is but I don't see myself spending $50 per container

Sorry i havent read into hi brix so i cant answer your question .
I do grow with hempys tho i just feed them what they need , sure id love to cut down on mixing up nutes ph'ing and feeding every 2 days but i dont think it can get much simpler

Back
Top Bottom